- 1 hr ago IIFA Awards 2019: Alia Bhatt’s Messy Hairdo Exudes Dreamy Vibes But Her Make-up, Not So Much!
- 1 hr ago If You Are A Victim Of Gaslighting, 6 Tips Will Help You To Recover From Your Toxic Relationship
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 19 September 2019
- 8 hrs ago IIFA Awards 2019: Deepika Padukone’s Gown Is Fine Minus The Tulle Veil And Exaggerated Sleeves
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna To Go De-glam For Allu Arjun-Sukumar Movie?
- Sports India can surprise Oman: Sahal Abdul Samad
- News Howdy Modi: Trump hints at some announcement during Houston event
- Technology WD My Passport Go SSD Review: Experience Redefined Portability
- Automobiles Tata Motors Launches TACNet 2.0 To Connect With Startups In Automotive Space
- Education HSSC Exam Date Announced For November 2019 To March 2020
- Finance Bharti Airtel Surges On Debt Reduction Plan By March 2020
- Travel Manali: A Snow Destination For You To Be This Winter
Sonam Kapoor-Ahuja and Anand Ahuja are the most stylish B-town married couple. While, one has a fashion label, the other is a fashion icon. And together they have made many fashionable splashes. Be it traditional or western wear, their individual style sense is strong and so drool-worthy. But sometimes, they also colour-coordinate their outfits and look like one cute couple.
So, recently they had a twining moment at the airport, where Sonam and Anand stepped out in all-black outfit. They were back from Tokyo and walked hand in hand. Well, shutterbugs clicked them like crazy but these two seemed to be in their own world.
So, Sonam was dressed in a crisp black jacket, which was slightly baggy but absolutely slay-worthy. Her jacket was V-necked and full-sleeved and she paired it with half flared bottoms. Sonam enhanced her look with white sports shoes and shield-styled black shades. She carried a tan-hued side bag with her, which contrasted her all-black look.
Yes, she looked like a boss lady but a fun boss lady.
Anand, kept his look a bit more casual. He wore a simple round-necked black tee and teamed it with cool trousers. His multi-coloured shoes and round-framed shades were what actually caught our attention.
They beckoned us to try something black and cool. Well, we are much impressed. Are you too?