- 1 hr ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 4 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 5 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 7 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Sports Have a lot of respect for Sourav and to hell with those who don't understand: Ravi Shastri
- Movies Actor Vijay Verma Is All Set To Star In Reema Kagti’s New Web Series Titled Fallen
- News CAB protest: UGC NET exam in Assam, Meghalaya postponed; govt employees to cease work on Dec 18
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja has oodles of airport fashion goals for us and her latest look was something that we could easily ace. The actress channelled the boss lady vibes and wore a spring-worthy dress. Her look was impeccable and she looked drop-dead gorgeous. Take a look at her airport style.
Sonam wore a vibrant yellow midi dress, which was flowy and we wished we had it too. The dress was round-necked with sheer sleeves and cinched waist, which enhanced her slender frame. The remaining portion was flared and her dress seemed to be crafted out of a lightweight fabric. Well, Sonam's dress certainly seemed like a perfect wear for a tropical vacay. The dress was also subtly adorned with floral accents.
She teamed her dress with pointed yellow ballerinas, which matched with her ensemble. She carried a textured brown purse with her and the makeup was highlighted by a bold maroon lip shade and contoured cheekbones. She accessorised her look with dark shades and the sleek long tresses completed her look. Sonam looked amazing. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.