TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
It seems black has become one of the favourite colours of the celebs, particularly when it comes to airport looks. First, it was Deepika Padukone, who was seen in an all-black airport ensemble on a number of occasions and now it was Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, who was spotted in an all-black outfit. Sonam's attire was casual and backed by comfort quotient.
The actress, who is busy with her upcoming movie, 'Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga' wore a hoodie and pyjamas. Her full-sleeved hoodie had the words, 'Bollywood Princess' written on it. Well, we loved her sweatshirt, which she teamed with matching tights and black boots. Sonam's attire was all things cool and sassy. She carried a beige-hued side bag with her and accessorised her look with round-shaped dark frames.
Sonam's makeup was nude-toned with a muted pink lip shade and the wavy tresses notched up her casual look. We thought Sonam took an understated turn with this look and pulled off her ensemble with a lot of aplomb. So, what do you think about Sonam's airport look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.