- 15 min ago World Students’ Day: A Quick 5 Minute Make-up Routine For College Girls
- 59 min ago Joseph Plateau's 218th Birthday: Google Pays Tribute To The Physicist Who Led To The Birth Of Cinema
- 1 hr ago Pompe Disease: Types, Causes, Inheritance, Diagnosis & Treatment
- 2 hrs ago Wondering Why Women Prefer Male Best Friends Over Female Ones? Here Are 4 Reasons
- Technology BSNL To Launch 4G Services In West Bengal: Report
- News Biggest pressure on Pak from anti-terror watchdog FATF: Doval
- Movies Is Salman Khan Moving Out Of Galaxy Apartments To A Posh Locality?
- Sports Potential spoilers for WWE Draft night II on Monday Night Raw
- Finance Centre Proposes 3 Changes To EPF Rule: This Is How You Will Be Impacted
- Automobiles Maruti Ertiga Tour M Diesel Variant Launched In India: Priced At Rs 9.80 Lakh
- Travel 10 Least Visited Places In India And Why You Should Visit Them
- Education October 2: Exclusive 150th Birth Eve Mahatma Gandhi Quotes And Views On Education 2019
Selfie sticks, stripes, and structured western outfits ruled the Narendra Kumar show on the day one of Delhi Times Fashion Week 2018. Presented by Orient Electric, his show witnessed an electrifying start, with feet-tapping music in the background. The models sashayed down the ramp with a lot of sass and aplomb. And the showstopper, Sonal Chauhan, graced the ramp and looked simply amazing.
Sonal's showstopper dress was a quirky black-hued number. Her look was very contemporary but had a tad bit of a retro touch. It was a vivacious gown and was particularly meant for women, who defy conventions and think ahead of their times. Sonal's ensemble was figure-hugging and was accentuated by flowy details.
She wore a tube-top off-shoulder dress, which was updated by tapered FKNS stripes. The attire seemed to have a colourful graphic art, which made her dress notches attractive. The bodice of her dress was contrasted by a breezy plain-hued skirt that was pleated and added an interesting dimension to her ensemble.
Sonal wore star-shaped danglers to spruce up her look. Her makeup was marked by a winged eyeliner and pink lip shade. She rounded off her look with the side-swept hairdo, which we thought went well with her look.
Yes, Sonal Chauhan gave a dress goal to the millennials and we thought the designer's collection was absolutely slay-worthy.