- 8 hrs ago Meet The Indian Baba Who Has Not Washed His Hair For 40 Years
- 1 day ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 1 day ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 1 day ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- Sports Mark Wood eyes Ashes role despite injury blow
- News Knowing one's duty is good: Priyanka Gandhi's jibe at Adityanath's Sonbhadra visit
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 3 Opening Episode Live Updates: Contestants' List, Nagarjuna's Return To TV & More
- Technology Bluetooth Missing From Windows 10 Device Manager – Here’s The Fix
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Automobiles Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
The 'Jannat' actress, Sonal Chauhan has announced summer through her lemon yellow dress that was every inch pretty and made her look straight out of a fairytale. Sonal, who mostly has an affinity towards bright colours and quirky patterns, decided to take a classical route with this attire. And well, she nailed it, we must say.
The stunning diva looked so graceful and classy as she posed beautifully for the shutterbugs. Her off-shoulder dress by the brand called RV featured a flared yet structured skirt but a body-hugging bodice. The supermodel's attire looked very 50s and 60s and she seemed to have somewhere mirrored the style sense of Marilyn Monroe.
However her vintage hairdo was quite similar to Jacqueline Kennedy's. Done by her hairstylist, Satya, Sonal's elegant hairstyle perfectly complemented her outfit.
Another thing worth noticing was her Christian Louboutin's white pumps with pink heels that contrasted so superbly with her vibrant attire. She sported minimal jewellery and her makeup was quite dewy and enhanced her look. She wore a slightly darker pink lip shade and the pink blush on her cheeks accentuated her cheekbones further.
Sonal Chauhan looked yummylicious and we so loved her yellow dress. Did you also find her attractive? Let us know in the comments section.