- 21 min ago Kajol's Dupatta Is Sangeet-Perfect And Her Look Test For Tanhaji Has All Our Attention
- 30 min ago Remembering Lala Lajpat Rai On His 155th Birth Anniversary: Lesser Known Facts About Him
- 36 min ago The Forgotten Army Actress Sharvari's Latest Fashion Roundup Is A Must For All The Fashionistas
- 54 min ago 10 Body Scrubs To Get Rid Of Dry Winter Skin
- Sports 'House of Kobe': Basketball-mad Philippines mourns NBA legend
- Finance Govt To Release Report Card On ‘Smart Cities’ In June
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 - Priyanka Shivanna Gets Eliminated
- Technology Future Apple Mac Could Be Built Using Curved Sheet Of Glass
- News Coronavirus scare: Kerala CM writes to PM seeking special flight to airlift stranded Indians
- Automobiles Renault Triber BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
And we want to give the beautiful Sonakshi Sinha 'The Perfect World Environment Day Picture' award. We just loved how the actress showed us her wild spirited side through her Instagram account and promoted the cause of preserving mother nature like no other.
What we also liked was that her fashion sense was so believable and she seemed like one of us. With her arms stretched, Sonakshi was on top of the world standing amidst the lush field and against a backdrop of clear blue sky and cottony clouds.
The diva sported a humble greyish black tee and she teamed it with dark green coloured trousers. It was such a simple look and yet so on point. Sonakshi also accentuated her carpe-diem avatar with a beige colour hooded sweater, which was left unbuttoned.
She left her tresses loose and didn't care at all if they get messed up because of the breeze. Well, and why should anyone be so conscious and spoil the fun all the time? Well, the 'Noor' actress, you just taught us some life lessons.
We totally loved Sonakshi's look for its simplicity and freshness. Let us know what did you feel about her style sense in the comments section.