- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 08 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 4 hrs ago Amazon Great Freedom Sale 2022: Bring Home Boho Home Furnishing Items And Save Up To 70%
- 11 hrs ago Dustin Hoffman Birthday Special Irresistibly Versatile Actor Turns 85
- 20 hrs ago It’s Raining Offers On Amazon: Bag 60% Off On Handbags Today!
- News Odisha, Bengal brace for heavy rain; IMD issues yellow alert for Mumbai
- Movies Laal Singh Chaddha: Hyderabad Screening Attended By Prominent Names
- Finance Irdai, To Revamp Grievance Redressal Mechanism, To Rename It 'Bima Bharosa'
- Technology Wordle For August 8: Hints, Clues For Today’s Impossible Wordle
- Sports Commonwealth Games 2022, Day 11: India Schedule, Events List On August 8, Live Streaming, IST Time, TV Channel
- Education How Can MSc Business Analytics Boost Your Career Growth?
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Launched At Rs 1,49,900 - The Lightest Enfield
- Travel Phang Nga Bay: James Bond Island
Actress Sobhita Dhulipala earned popularity with her brilliant performance in the Amazon Prime's web series, Made In Heaven. Ever since, Sobhita has been one of the favourite actress's for the photoshoots and ramp shows. Speaking about her showstopper moment, the actress walked the ramp at the Lotus Make-Up India Fashion Week SS20 for designer Bhumika Sharma and stunned everyone with her gorgeous attire. The designer presented her Nejma collection and Sobhita Dhulipala was dressed in a beautiful belted sari from the collection. So, let's take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, Sobhita Dhulipala set the temperature soaring in a stunning rouge pink colour sari, which was accentuated by white bold block prints. Her beautiful sari was enhanced by layered hem. She draped the pallu of her sari with wide pleats. The silver statement belt added structure to her attire and looked fancy. The actress paired her sari with a matching strappy blouse. On the jewellery part, she accessorised her look with a pair of silver-toned heavy hoops. Sobhita sharply contoured her T-zone, cheekbones and jawline. With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, nude eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade.
Sobhita Dhulipala looked classy and sophisticated in this pretty belted sari and we absolutely loved it, especially the colour. We thought her attire was perfect for cocktail parties.
What do you think about her look? Do let us know in the comment section.
- bollywood wardrobeSobhita Dhulipala Makes A Statement In Black Ruched Dress, Shares A Throwback Picture
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Sobhita Dhulipala: 5 Best Looks Of The Ravishing Beauty
- bollywood wardrobeStunner Alert! Sobhita Dhulipala Looks Spell-binding In Golden Gown (PICS)
- bollywood wardrobeSobhita Dhulipala Gives Modern Twist To The Traditional Indian Saree!
- bollywood wardrobePonniyin Selvan Actress Sobhita Dhulipala Personifies Legendary Artist Frida Kahlo In Photoshoot [PICS]
- bollywood wardrobeKurup: Sobhita Dhulipala Pays Tribute To The 80s Fashion With Her Costumes In The Movie
- bollywood wardrobeKurup World Premiere: Sobhita Dhulipala Shows How To Look Vintage Glamorous With Her Understated Saree Style
- bollywood wardrobeKurup Promotions: Sobhita Dhulipala Sets Traditional Fashion Goals With Her Exquisite Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeOn Sobhita Dhulipala’s Birthday, Why Her Fashion Is Aspirational And Her 5 Stunning Slay-Worthy Looks
- bollywood wardrobeTriptii Dimri, Huma Qureshi, Sobhita Dhulipala And Alia Bhatt Show Us How Classy A Black Outfit Can Look!
- bollywood wardrobeMajor Teaser Launch: Sobhita Dhulipala Stuns With Her Vintage Floral Saree Look
- bollywood wardrobeYou Would Want To Slay It In A Black Suit After Taking A Look At Sobhita Dhulipala’s Latest Look