- 41 min ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 1 hr ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- News Rajiv Gandhi assassination: SC asks TN to inform if decision taken on convict''s mercy plea
- Sports Shikhar Dhawan ruled out of New Zealand tour due to shoulder injury; replacement to be named at a later date
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Last Chance To Buy Best Mid-Range Smartphones With Discounts
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- Finance Ice-Cream And Frozen Desserts To Get Costlier
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Actress Sobhita Dhulipala earned popularity with her brilliant performance in the Amazon Prime's web series, Made In Heaven. Ever since, Sobhita has been one of the favourite actress's for the photoshoots and ramp shows. Speaking about her showstopper moment, the actress walked the ramp at the Lotus Make-Up India Fashion Week SS20 for designer Bhumika Sharma and stunned everyone with her gorgeous attire. The designer presented her Nejma collection and Sobhita Dhulipala was dressed in a beautiful belted sari from the collection. So, let's take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, Sobhita Dhulipalaset the temperature soaring in a stunning rouge pink colour sari, which was accentuated by white bold block prints. Her beautiful sari was enhanced by layered hem. She draped the pallu of her sari with wide pleats. The silver statement belt added structure to her attire and looked fancy. The actress paired her sari with a matching strappy blouse. On the jewellery part, she accessorised her look with a pair of silver-toned heavy hoops. Sobhita sharply contoured her T-zone, cheekbones and jawline. With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, nude eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade.
Sobhita Dhulipalalooked classy and sophisticated in this pretty belted sari and we absolutely loved it, especially the colour. We thought her attire was perfect for cocktail parties.
What do you think about her look? Do let us know in the comment section.