- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 12 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 14 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News Mother of a teenage beaten to death by her alleged molesters out on bail
- Finance Markets May Trend Higher In The Coming Week
- Technology Blaupunkt Launches BTW Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds For Rs. 6,999 In India
- Sports Fowler shares lead as Finau fires 62 in California
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Made in Heaven actress, Sobhita Dhulipala attended a Satya Paul event recently and it was centered around sari stories, cultural swag, and talks on contemporary interpretation of Indian craft in Fashion. Sobhita was also joined by seasoned fashion journalist Bandana Tewari, who has taken a lot of initiatives to promote sustainability, slow fashion, and other issues concerning fashion. For the occasion, Sobhita draped a Satya Paul sari and looked absolutely graceful.
Her sari came from the newly-launched collection of Satya Paul, Folklure. This was a limited hand-painted collection and was about the re-creation of traditional crafts like Kalamkari and Madubani into modern contemporary sari. And her sari was actually in tune with the modern sensibilities with black and white prints on grey base but the intricate hand-painted art balanced the modern with the cultural past. Sobhita Dhulipala pulled off her sari with a lot of grace.
Sobhita paired her sari with black pointed heels, which went well with her sari. She kept her look minimal and accessorised her look with a metallic gold-toned choker. The makeup was nude-toned with a muted pink lip shade and the impeccable side-parted bun rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Sobhita Dhulipala's sari and look? Let us know that in the comment section.