- 10 hrs ago 6 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Farro, The Nutrient-packed Ancient Grain
- 10 hrs ago Diwali 2019: Step-by-step Quick And Easy Traditional Make-up Tutorial To Rock This Diwali
- 10 hrs ago Diwali 2019: Budget-Friendly Items For Your Home To Attract Good Luck And Money
- 10 hrs ago Kriti Sanon And Other Gorgeous Divas Have Latest Stunning Diwali Outfit Ideas For You
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Offers On Smartphones: Discounts You Shouldn't Miss
- News Haryana, Maharashtra record lowest voter turnout than in 2014
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Joins Hands With UNICEF To Raise His Voice Against Child S*xual Abuse
- Sports ISL 2019-20: NorthEast take a point from Bengaluru FC
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz Luxe Drive Bangalore Edition: Here Are The Highlights
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
- Finance Sovereign Gold Bond Series VI Opens; Good Alternative To Physical Gold On Dhanteras
- Travel Hidlumane Waterfalls - How To Reach And Things To Do
Sobhita Dhulipala looked nothing short of stunning at the Mid-Day Food Awards. She looked beyond gorgeous and pulled off a tricky number, confidently. The prolific actress wore an Amit Aggarwal gown for the occasion. Let's decode her ensemble and look.
So, Sobhita wore a signature metallic dress by the designer, which was halter-necked and beautifully textured. Her attire was enhanced by a flared silhouette and that made her ensemble so difficult to pull off. However, this attire suited Sobhita and with her gown, she beckoned us to step out of her comfort zone.
Sobhita kept her look minimal and that we thought was a smart move. Her accessory-free look added to the impeccable touch. The makeup was highlighted by a bold maroon lip shade and well-defined kohl. The sleek tresses were backcombed and that completed her look. Sobhita Dhulipala fashionably inspired us once again. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.