- 1 hr ago L-carnitine: Its Benefits, Sources And Side Effects
- 1 hr ago LGBTQ Characters Take Over The Silver Screen And Television
- 1 hr ago Kylie Jenner & Gigi Hadid's Will Definitely Inspire You To Try The Minimalist Make-up And Ponytail B
- 2 hrs ago Margot Robbie Pays Tribute To The 60s Fashion With Her Flowy And Delicate White Gown
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Is A Risk Taker; Says He Doesn’t Know What A ‘Safe Script’ Means
- News IMA scam: Mansoor Khan’s ED custody extended till July 26
- Sports Virat Kohli retains top spot in ICC Test Rankings; Ashwin, Jadeja remain in top 10 for bowlers
- Technology Track Every Step You Take With Under Armour’s High-Performance Smart Running Shoes
- Automobiles Kawasaki Ninja 300 Recalled To Replace Faulty Brake Component — Is Your Motorcycle Involved?
- Education Chandrayaan 2: Free Online Courses In Aerospace Engineering Offered By HRD Ministry's Swayam Portal
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
Sobhita Dhulipala looked nothing short of stunning at the Mid-Day Food Awards. She looked beyond gorgeous and pulled off a tricky number, confidently. The prolific actress wore an Amit Aggarwal gown for the occasion. Let's decode her ensemble and look.
So, Sobhita wore a signature metallic dress by the designer, which was halter-necked and beautifully textured. Her attire was enhanced by a flared silhouette and that made her ensemble so difficult to pull off. However, this attire suited Sobhita and with her gown, she beckoned us to step out of her comfort zone.
Sobhita kept her look minimal and that we thought was a smart move. Her accessory-free look added to the impeccable touch. The makeup was highlighted by a bold maroon lip shade and well-defined kohl. The sleek tresses were backcombed and that completed her look. Sobhita Dhulipala fashionably inspired us once again. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.