- 12 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 12 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 12 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 13 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
The Andhadhun team celebrated the film's National Award win at a grand success bash. Made In Heaven actress, Sobhita Dhulipala also graced the celebrations in a traditional outfit. The actress looked radiant in her salwar suit, which we have decoded for you. So, let's talk about Sobhita Dhulipala's impressive attire.
So, Sobhita added understated glamour to the party as she entered in a vibrant silk salwar kameez. The yellow brocade kameez was intricately sequinned with motifs in silver and also featured floral accents at the border. She paired her kameez with cigarette pants and a silver dupatta that was accentuated by golden border and subtle patterns.
The actress paired her stunning ensemble with golden heels that spruced up her look. She accessorised her look with ethnic jhumkis and a sleek neckpiece. She neatly tied her hair back into a low bun. The actress wore a pink lip shade and a small red bindi to up her look. Sobhita Dhulipala perfected the ethnic look and gave us desi vibes.
On the work front, Sobhita Dhulipala has played the role of Tara Khanna in the famous web series Made In Heaven. She will also be seen in another web series, Bard Of Blood opposite Emraan Hashmi, which will premiere on 27th September 2019 on Netflix.
Meanwhile, do not forget to drop your opinion on Sobhita Dhulipala's traditional look in the comment section.