- Movies Munmun Dutta Opens Up About Resuming Shoot For Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Amid COVID-19
- Automobiles Ackodrive Moves Its Sales Completely Online Amidst Lockdown
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A31 Vs Other Smartphones Under Rs. 25,000
- News Maharashtra records highest deaths in single day, tally crosses 80,000
- Finance L&T Q4 Net Profit Falls 6.5%; Announces Rs 8/Share Dividend
- Sports Vanuatu Blast T10 League Match 8: MyTeam11 Fantasy Tips: Ifira Sharks vs Mighty Efate Panthers
- Education Top 10 World Environment Day Quotes For Students
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
The Andhadhun team celebrated the film's National Award win at a grand success bash. Made In Heaven actress, Sobhita Dhulipala also graced the celebrations in a traditional outfit. The actress looked radiant in her salwar suit, which we have decoded for you. So, let's talk about Sobhita Dhulipala's impressive attire.
So, Sobhita added understated glamour to the party as she entered in a vibrant silk salwar kameez. The yellow brocade kameez was intricately sequinned with motifs in silver and also featured floral accents at the border. She paired her kameez with cigarette pants and a silver dupatta that was accentuated by golden border and subtle patterns.
The actress paired her stunning ensemble with golden heels that spruced up her look. She accessorised her look with ethnic jhumkis and a sleek neckpiece. She neatly tied her hair back into a low bun. The actress wore a pink lip shade and a small red bindi to up her look. Sobhita Dhulipala perfected the ethnic look and gave us desi vibes.
On the work front, Sobhita Dhulipala has played the role of Tara Khanna in the famous web series Made In Heaven. She will also be seen in another web series, Bard Of Blood opposite Emraan Hashmi, which will premiere on 27th September 2019 on Netflix.
Meanwhile, do not forget to drop your opinion on Sobhita Dhulipala's traditional look in the comment section.