- 5 hrs ago COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- 6 hrs ago Alia Bhatt’s Green Floral Dress Look Is Totally Winning Us; Find Out The Details
- 6 hrs ago 7 Herbal Teas That Can Help Ease Constipation
- 6 hrs ago Besharam Bewaffa Song: Divya Khosla Kumar Keeps The Style Quotient High With Her Pretty Dresses
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Automobiles BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Ever since his successful Bollywood debut in Ranveer Singh-starrer, Gully Boy, Siddhant Chaturvedi has gained a lot of recognition and enjoys massive fan following. The actor's Instagram account is flooded with dashing pictures and we can safely say that he is a budding style icon. Recently, Siddhant attended a Pro Kabaddi event where he was seen in a unique layered attire by Antar-Agni by Ujjawal Dubey. His ensemble seemed perfect for wedding functions. Let's take a look at it and decode the outfit.
So, Siddhant Chaturvedi opted for a wrap styled stone grey cotton viscose kurta, which he teamed with a long full-sleeved matching jacket. The kurta was accentuated by mandarin collar and side-button placket. He teamed it with draped and layered pants, which gave his look an ethnic-modern touch. Styled by Akshay Tyagi, Siddhant paired his ensemble with black pointed toe brown shoes by Joe Shu. Well, with each outfit of his, Siddhant Chaturvedi is only upping his fashion quotient. He is the style role model, we believe discerning stylish men of today need.
We loved this unique combination and it is absolutely ideal for traditional occasions. What do you think about this ethnic-modern combination? Drop your thoughts in the comment section.