- 12 min ago Daily Horoscope: 08 March 2021
- 39 min ago International Women's Day 2021: Quotes From Women Leaders And Entrepreneurs That Will Inspire You
- 39 min ago Unmoda Launches Sustainable Period Underwear On Women's Day
- 15 hrs ago Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s
- News Second part of Parliament's Budget session begins
- Finance Sensex Trades Higher, Asian Cues Mixed
- Sports IPL 2021: England players will be available for full IPL 14: Coach Chris Silverwood
- Education JKBOSE 12th Result 2020 Kashmir Division Declared At jkbose.ac.in
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For March 8, 2021: Win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Movies International Women's Day 2021: 4 Bollywood Actresses Who Made Us Say 'Aisi Dhaakad Hai'
- Automobiles Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Whenever we talk about Shweta Tiwari, we're always short for words! The reason behind it is her on-point sartorial choices. Be it a saree or a dress, the actress never fails to impress us with her outfit picks and the way she carries them off with utmost style and elegance, makes us fall in love with her even more. Recently, Shweta took to her Instagram feed to share a few pictures, where she was seen blossoming like a pretty flower in her two new lovely dresses- one was a blue midi while the other was a yellow number. So, let us take a close look at her both outfits and pick our favourite one.
Shweta Tiwari In A Blue Dress
Shweta Tiwari sported a sleeveless keyhole-neckline blue straight dress, which was accentuated by ruffles on the bodice. Her full-length dress featured a thigh-high front slit that added stylish quotient to her look while the thin golden belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. The Kasautii Zindagii Kay actress completed her look with a pair of shiny silver heels that had subtle dotted prints. Shweta let loose her side-parted straight layered tresses and spruced up her look with filled brows, black eyeliner, light-hued eye shadow, and pink lip shade.
Shweta Tiwari In A Yellow Dress
Shweta Tiwari was decked up in an off-shoulder strapless dark-yellow dress, which came from Ananya Arora's label. Her flared and structured midi featured slight cinched layer detailing. She teamed her dress with a pair of red high heels and looked extremely beautiful as she posed with a bunch of flowers. The Begusarai actress let loose her sleek highlighted layered tresses and wrapped up her look with filled brows, subtle kohled eyes, soft blush, and pink lip shade.
So, which dress of Shweta Tiwari did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Shweta Tiwari's Instagram