- Sports IPL 2020: Tom Banton may need to wait for Kolkata Knight Riders chance
- News Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan not implemented in Bengal as state failed to provide info
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Finance Smart Ideas To Earn More From Fixed Deposits
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi & Taapsee Pannu To Play Double Roles In Their Next?
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
An intense-romantic drama, 3 is a beautiful movie and completes 8 years today. This is the same movie, which had a viral song, 'Why This Kolavari Di?' The movie stars Dhanush and Shruti Haasan in the lead and while we thought Shruti Haasan was natural in the movie, her wardrobe in 3 was also so versatile and reflected stages of being in love. So, on movie's 8 years, we have decoded Shruti Haasan's looks for you.
The Young Girl Look
Shruti Haasan looked really convincing as a young schoolgirl in the movie and typically she wears the long skirts and shirts for this part. In this look of hers, she donned a red half-sleeved kurta and indigo blue skirt that was subtly-printed. It was a simple number and she paired her attire with slippers. A bindi and soft pink lip shade upped her look but most of all, the middle-parted pigtail is what made her look like a schoolgirl.
The Traditional Look
Her traditional looks are also in tune with the modern sensibilities in the movie. For instance, this look of hers in the sari really impressed us. She wore a light floral-patterned sari. It seemed like an organza saree dipped in a very light cream shade and teamed it with a red dotted blouse. The gold neckpiece accentuated her look and the middle-parted tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, which look of Shruti Haasan's did you like the most from 3? Let us know that.