- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- 3 hrs ago Maharana Pratap Jayanti: 16 Lesser Known Facts About The Great Rajput King
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 25 May 2020
- 20 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- News Heatwave: IMD issues 'red alert' for most North Indian states, asks people to stay indoors
- Movies Eid Mubarak 2020: Mahesh Babu, Chiranjeevi & Other Wish Fans On Eid-Al-Fitr
- Sports La Liga boss wants June 11 Seville derby to restart season
- Automobiles Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
An intense-romantic drama, 3 is a beautiful movie and completes 8 years today. This is the same movie, which had a viral song, 'Why This Kolavari Di?' The movie stars Dhanush and Shruti Haasan in the lead and while we thought Shruti Haasan was natural in the movie, her wardrobe in 3 was also so versatile and reflected stages of being in love. So, on movie's 8 years, we have decoded Shruti Haasan's looks for you.
The Young Girl Look
Shruti Haasan looked really convincing as a young schoolgirl in the movie and typically she wears the long skirts and shirts for this part. In this look of hers, she donned a red half-sleeved kurta and indigo blue skirt that was subtly-printed. It was a simple number and she paired her attire with slippers. A bindi and soft pink lip shade upped her look but most of all, the middle-parted pigtail is what made her look like a schoolgirl.
The Traditional Look
Her traditional looks are also in tune with the modern sensibilities in the movie. For instance, this look of hers in the sari really impressed us. She wore a light floral-patterned sari. It seemed like an organza saree dipped in a very light cream shade and teamed it with a red dotted blouse. The gold neckpiece accentuated her look and the middle-parted tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, which look of Shruti Haasan's did you like the most from 3? Let us know that.