Shraddha Kapoor walked the ramp as designer Manish Arora's showstopper at Blenders Pride Fashion Tour on Saturday evening.
Shraddha wore a black coloured sheath cocktail dress which had gorgeously done stone embroidery over its body. The rounded and oval shaped stones were matched with golden twigs, all embossed into a beautiful pattern around the dress.
The short lap-over sleeved dress was ornamental in itself, so Shraddha decided to ditch the accessories, while tying the hair in a top-knot.
Her entire style book was a party-perfect one and Manish's other models who wore his ensembles looked as gorgeous as her. The combination of pop-colours, embossments and sequin designs, all matched to create a magical exploration at the event.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach