TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Shraddha Kapoor walked the ramp as designer Manish Arora's showstopper at Blenders Pride Fashion Tour on Saturday evening.
Shraddha wore a black coloured sheath cocktail dress which had gorgeously done stone embroidery over its body. The rounded and oval shaped stones were matched with golden twigs, all embossed into a beautiful pattern around the dress.
The short lap-over sleeved dress was ornamental in itself, so Shraddha decided to ditch the accessories, while tying the hair in a top-knot.
Her entire style book was a party-perfect one and Manish's other models who wore his ensembles looked as gorgeous as her. The combination of pop-colours, embossments and sequin designs, all matched to create a magical exploration at the event.