Shraddha Kapoor walked the ramp as designer Manish Arora's showstopper at Blenders Pride Fashion Tour on Saturday evening.
Shraddha wore a black coloured sheath cocktail dress which had gorgeously done stone embroidery over its body. The rounded and oval shaped stones were matched with golden twigs, all embossed into a beautiful pattern around the dress.
The short lap-over sleeved dress was ornamental in itself, so Shraddha decided to ditch the accessories, while tying the hair in a top-knot.
Her entire style book was a party-perfect one and Manish's other models who wore his ensembles looked as gorgeous as her. The combination of pop-colours, embossments and sequin designs, all matched to create a magical exploration at the event.
- Shraddha Kapoor Showed Us Some Casual Style Goals, Again
- Sonam To Sonakshi Slayed The Ramp; All About The Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2017
- Shraddha Kapoor Turns Bohemian For The Golden Elephant
- Shraddha Kapoor's Latest Look Is Cooler With Class
- Check Out! Shraddha Kapoor's Stunning Promotional Looks
- Shraddha Kapoor's Latest Look Was Not So Cool This Time
- #FollowMeTo: The Travelling Couple Take Over India & Its Fashion Scene Yet Again!