Shraddha Kapoor walked the ramp as designer Manish Arora's showstopper at Blenders Pride Fashion Tour on Saturday evening.
Shraddha wore a black coloured sheath cocktail dress which had gorgeously done stone embroidery over its body. The rounded and oval shaped stones were matched with golden twigs, all embossed into a beautiful pattern around the dress.
The short lap-over sleeved dress was ornamental in itself, so Shraddha decided to ditch the accessories, while tying the hair in a top-knot.
Her entire style book was a party-perfect one and Manish's other models who wore his ensembles looked as gorgeous as her. The combination of pop-colours, embossments and sequin designs, all matched to create a magical exploration at the event.
- Deepika Padukone And Shraddha Kapoor's Airport Outfits Makes Us Want To Choose Comfort Over Glam
- Shraddha Kapoor's Floral Flutter Dress Can Leave Many Hearts Fluttering
- Shraddha Kapoor Glams Up Her Pantsuit With A Textured Addition
- Shraddha Kapoor Brings Back Old-World Glamour In Her Pristine Ivory Outfit
- Shraddha Kapoor's Lehenga Is Perfect For The Girls Who Are Stylish And Vivacious
- Shraddha Kapoor And Rajkummar Rao's Fashion Is Awe-worthy At The Stree Trailer Launch