Shraddha Kapoor walked the ramp as designer Manish Arora's showstopper at Blenders Pride Fashion Tour on Saturday evening.
Shraddha wore a black coloured sheath cocktail dress which had gorgeously done stone embroidery over its body. The rounded and oval shaped stones were matched with golden twigs, all embossed into a beautiful pattern around the dress.
The short lap-over sleeved dress was ornamental in itself, so Shraddha decided to ditch the accessories, while tying the hair in a top-knot.
Her entire style book was a party-perfect one and Manish's other models who wore his ensembles looked as gorgeous as her. The combination of pop-colours, embossments and sequin designs, all matched to create a magical exploration at the event.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17