- Finance Finance Ministry To Launch ETF With Public Sector Banks This Fiscal Year
- Sports I would like to think it is a start for me: Shreyas Gopal
- News To contain population, Ramdev advises 3rd child should be bereft of rights, govt facilities
- Automobiles Tata Motors Discontinue Certain Variants Of Safari, Zest And Bolt Models In India
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna's Unbelievable In These No Makeup Selfies! Challenges Industry's Beauty Standards
- Technology AMD Ryzen 9 3900X with 4.9 GHz clock speed announced at Computex 2019
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Shraddha Kapoor is clearly wowing us stylishly these days. With her two movies, 'Stree' and 'Batti Gul Meter Chaalu' releasing soon, Shraddha is busy promoting. And her promotional tour is also giving us major fashion goals.
She swooned us over yet again in this latest floral flutter dress by Zimmermann from Le Mill, which she wore for the trailer launch of 'Batti Gul Meter Chaalu'. Her attire was refreshing and she looked pretty as a petal in it. It was a fun and flirty dress, which made for a perfect resort wear. Crafted from lightweight cotton, this dress featured a structured and fitted bodice, with a deep V-neck. However, it led to a flared skirt, which we thought made the dress look cuter.
It had exaggerated sleeves and lattice trimmings, which gave a sheer effect. The green and pink-hued floral prints adorned the dress. We also loved the fact that Shraddha sported and aced this spring attire in monsoons.
Shraddha wore complementing ivory pencil heels with the dress and except for a nature-inspired delicate ring, she didn't wear any jewellery. Shraddha's makeup was light and notched up by a lot of pink touches. She kept her wavy tesses, slightly messy and that added to her natural look.
Shraddha Kapoor's floral dress can surely leave many hearts fluttering and it is definitely on our wish list. Did you all like Shraddha Kapoor's latest look as much as we did? Let us know that in the comments section.