- 15 min ago Season’s Greetings: Heart-warming Greetings, Messages For Family, Friends and Colleagues
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 28 November 2020
- 14 hrs ago Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- 14 hrs ago Your Casual-wear Wardrobe Sorted Ft. Pooja Hegde And Aditi Rao Hydari
- Sports Some scheduling defies common sense – Liverpool star Alexander-Arnold slams fixturing
- Finance RBI Issues Third 10-Year Benchmark Bond This Calendar Year
- News DDC polls: Voting underway in Jammu and Kashmir
- Movies Mohanlal's Drishyam 2 Is A Complete Entertainer, Confirms Jeethu Joseph
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ Bags BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Automobiles 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
You see most of the actresses flaunting traditional outfits or something very understated to Gurudwara or temple visits but Shraddha Kapoor made a fashionable splash. She wore something unique and high fashion and we found her ensemble comfy and at the same time impressive. With her outfit, she not only backed athleisure fashion but also redefined temple-visits fashion.
Shraddha was joined by Varun Dhawan at Gurudwara Bangla Sahib in New Delhi and they looked amazing. The two had been promoting their movie, Street Dancer 3D these days and this was definitely a head-turning outfit. Splashed in the shade of orange and white, her ensemble was accentuated by black graphic prints. It consisted of a cropped blouse and pyjamas and Shraddha Kapoor covered her head with a grey-hued shawl. With this ensemble of hers, the actress made a strong case for street fashion.
Well, not just with her outfit, Shraddha accessorised her look with shades. Her makeup was dominated by orange eye shadow, which we thought was a bold makeup move. The pink lip shade also enhanced her look. Her tresses were highlighted and with this she wrapped up her look. So, what do you think about Shraddha Kapoor's latest outfit? Let us know that in the comment section.