- 2 hrs ago Labyrinthitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 2 hrs ago Can Diabetics Donate Blood? Everything You Need To Know
- 3 hrs ago Q-Rious 2019: A Corporate Networking Event For LGBTQ+ Community Is Going To Be Held In Delhi
- 3 hrs ago Malavika Mohanan Makes Us Want To Up Our Dress Game With Casual Outfits
- Sports WWE Superstar Charlotte Flair takes special dance lesson from Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan - Watch
- News Sikkim State Lotteries Diwali Bumper: Small Businessman from WB wins first prize of Rs 5 Crore
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 46 - Will Mahira and Paras be the next duo to part ways in the Bigg Boss house?
- Finance Why Did Bharti Airtel Shares Gain In Trade On Friday Despite Massive Q2 Loss?
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
- Technology Vodafone Idea's ARPU Declines To Rs.107 During Q2FY20
- Automobiles Jawa Perak Launched In India At Rs 1.94 Lakh: New Bobber-Style Jawa To Rival RE Classic 350
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Shilpa Shetty Kundra looked gorgeous as ever in her sari. A sari connoisseur, Shilpa Shetty took a break from the contemporary futuristic numbers and instead gave us a humble sari goal for this weekend. With her sari look, she showed us how less is more when it comes to fashion. Her styling was minimally done too and she sported this attire for the Fit India Movement in Delhi. Let's decode her fashion statement.
So, Shilpa wore a Raw Mango sari for the occasion. She simply played with idea of colour-block and gave us cues on how to mix and match. It was a vibrant pink sari, which was neatly-draped and featured a beige piping on the border. She paired it with a royal blue half-sleeved blouse that featured a round neckline and contrasted her pink sari. Well, Shilpa Shetty looked amazing and beckoned us to drape sari this weekend.
If her sari was simple, her jewellery was on the elaborate side yet minimal. The bangles and the jhumkis were intricately crafted and came from Curio Cottage. She also wore a chic ring to spruce up her avatar. The makeup was more nude-toned than dewy, and accentuated by a brown lip shade and smoky kohl. She also sported a small bindi to elevate her look. The long wavy tresses completed her look. Shilpa Shetty Kundra looked amazing. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.