- 59 min ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 5 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 9 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 11 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Delhi govt take measures for women safety post Nirbhaya case
- Sports Big Bash League BBL 2019-20: Complete Squads, Captains & Home Grounds of all eight BBL teams
- Movies Salman Khan Reveals ‘Dabangg 4’ Has Already Fallen Into Place
- Technology How To Access The New Windows 10 File Explorer
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Shilpa Shetty Kundra was largely criticised for frequently donning fusion saris. Now that's her comfort zone but her admirers wanted more dynamic fashion statements from her. So, she ditched the usual saris and gowns and instead opted for an embellished dress. With this number, she not only left us speechless but also gave us major Cleopatra vibes. Let's decode her ensemble and look.
So, the actress sported a halter-necked number from Yousef Al Jasmi. Her attire featured slit sleeves and the glittery metallic accents cascaded beautifully on her dress. This ensemble of hers was absolutely sheer and detailed with silver embellishments. The figure-flattering number also had a subtle front slit and Shilpa paired her dress with complementing sparkly peep-hole sandals that came from Christian Louboutin.
The diva sported eye-catching jewellery which included an array of jewel-toned bangles, which were from Deepa Gurnani. What set her apart from the mainstream was that sleek headgear, which was from the same eponymous label. The makeup was dewy-toned with contoured cheekbones, maroon lip shade, and well-defined kohl accompanied by nude eye shadow. The middle-parted sleek tresses truly notched up her avatar. Shilpa Shetty Kundra looked unbelievable. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.