- 11 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 12 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 14 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- 17 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 April 2021
- News Moon sighted, Ramadan to begin from Wednesday in Kashmir: Jammu and Kashmir Mufti Nasirul Islam
- Sports JUST IN: Ben Stokes of Rajasthan Royals may miss IPL 2021 with a suspected broken hand
- Technology Possible Oppo Reno6 Variant Gets Benchmarked; Snapdragon 765G SoC, 8GB RAM Tipped
- Movies Ankita Lokhande, Rahul Vaidya, Urvashi Dholakia And Other TV Celebs Wish Fans Happy Gudi Padwa
- Automobiles Kabira Mobility Hermes 75 High-Speed Commercial Delivery Electric Scooter Launched In India
- Finance Gold Price Fall Not Much A Worry for NBFCs, Banks Need To Be Watchful
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Bollywood actress and dancer, Shilpa Shetty Kundra undeniably has a stunning personality. So, pulling off an outfit with utmost grace, elegance, style, and class is like a piece of cake for her. However, it's her saree looks that are our all-time favourite and steals our attention. Recently too, Shilpa Shetty made many heads turn as she stepped out for an ad shoot, flaunting her gorgeous look in a pink ruffle saree. Not just her saree was lovely, but it was also her draping style that impressed us and gave major fashion goals. So, let us take a close look at her saree and decode it.
So, Shilpa Shetty Kundra was decked up in a fuchsia-pink saree, which was accentuated by ruffle layer. She draped the floor-length pleated pallu of her saree in a casual yet stylish way on her one shoulder and wore a band-type chic low-waist belt that added structure to her attire. Her belt featured metallic silver detailing, that gave ethnic feel. The Life In A Metro actress teamed her saree with a round-collar plain pink blouse that had silver embroidered patterns on the half sleeves. Her sleeves featured sheer puffed shoulder, that added fashion quotient to her look. She completed her look with a pair of heels and accessorised her look with pearl detailed earrings, bracelets, and rings while shiny silver nail paint upped her look.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Shilpa Shetty slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, black kohl, black eyeliner, mascara, light eye shadow, soft blush, and light pink lip shade spruced up her day makeup look. The Dhadkan actress pulled her mid-parted highlighted tresses to one side, let them loose, and also added soft curls to them from the ends.
We absolutely loved this saree look of Shilpa Shetty Kundra and she looked ravishing as ever. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.