- 8 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 13 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 17 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 18 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Hetmyer and Hope fire West Indies to victory
- News Tension prevails in AMU against CAA after Jamia Millia Islamia, cops use batons, teargas
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Actress Shama Sikander is on a really long vacation and all her looks from her trip are mesmerizing. Shama keeps uploading her looks from the trip, looking stylish in each of them. We have picked out a few of her best looks from the trip.
Shama uploaded two of her looks in polka dot attires and in both she totally slayed it. Her two looks, one from Switzerland and another from Italy look perfect to the 'T'.
In the one from Switzerland, she wore a yellow frock dress with black polka dots all over its body. She carried a black and partially striped sling bag, completing the look with a hair bun and a pair of rounded shades.
In another look with polka, she wore a white shirt with black polka dots and matched it with a pair of blue high waist trousers. She looked really cool in both of them.
She wore black outfits many times for her latest vacation but we have picked out two looks where she totally looked like a slayer.
There was a picture she posted from Switzerland where she wore a Robert Cavalli top with an Etro skirt and bag. She matched her look with Dolce & Gabbana earrings, Satellite rings, Feragamo watch and Michael Kors open-foot boots.
Her second best look in black was from the Budapest bridge in Hungary and here she killed it in a black tube gown and sky-blue shrug which she wore with the same Michael Kors shoes.
Shama looked really classy in a pair of separates from Dolce & Gabbana. By wearing the D&G high-neck bowed black coloured top with the pink floral skirt, she made the look a classy one. She completed the look with white and grey sneakers that totally matched the super amazing look.
She went to an opera in Budapest carrying a ravishing look. If you find a Priyanka Chopra resemblance in the look, it might be for the Ralph Lauren top which she matched with Spanx skin-hugging pants. She completed her look with huge Zara earrings and Jimmy Choo shades.
The Michael Kors shoes were a common between few of her previous looks.