- 4 hrs ago Global Citizen Festival 2021: Billie Eilish, Coldplay, Jennifer Lopez, Ed Sheeran, Elton John To Perform
- 7 hrs ago Attending A Wedding Soon? Vidya Balan And Genelia Deshmukh Have Red Saree Goals For You!
- 9 hrs ago Importance Of Breakfast For Teenagers, What Parents Should Know And Easy Recipes
- 10 hrs ago Your Stylish Semi-Formal Fashion Goals Ft. Sonam Kapoor Ahuja And Sonakshi Sinha
- Sports IPL 2021: RCB vs CSK: Full List of Award Winners, Man of the Match, Post-match Presentation Highlights
- News How Joe Biden made Modi laugh with a joke about his Indian relatives
- Education Schools In Maharashtra To Reopen From October 4, School Education Minister Varsha Gaikwad Announces
- Movies KBC 13: Suniel Shetty And Jackie Shroff Grace The Hot Seat, Share Some Fun Moments With Amitabh Bachchan
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 India Launch Timeline Tipped; Expected Price, Features
- Finance Survey Finds Over Two-Thirds of Customers Willing To Switch To Digital Only Bank
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
Wedding season is on air and what could be better occasion than this to take fashion inspiration from our all-time favourite Bollywood celebrities. When it comes to wedding, wearing a diva-kind regal lehenga is like a dream for all of us. But finding such lehenga, which could actually make you feel like a royal queen, is like a hard nut to crack. But look Kriti Kharbanda has made it easy for us as she recently came up with an extremely beautiful lehenga goal for us. In her latest pictures on Instagram, the actress was seen dolled up in a magnificent pastel lehenga and exuding royalty in it. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Kriti Kharbanda was dressed to slay in a flowy pastel pink regal lehenga, which was designed by Sawan Gandhi and she looked gorgeous in it as she twirled. Her lehenga was accentuated by sequins in striped patterns, that added to shimmer quotient. Styled by Sonika Paliya, the Housefull 4 actress teamed her lehenga with a sleeveless blouse, that featured plunging-neckline and embroidered blossoming floral patterns in the shades of red and blue. She draped a matching dupatta over her one shoulder, that had same floral patterns at the hem and green beard-work in the border. Kriti completed her look with a pair of heels and accessorised her look with green-pearls detailed gold-toned maang tikka, a pair of earrings, a heavy choker, a bracelet, and few rings. Her jewellery came from the label Amaris by Prerna Rajpal.
On the make-up front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Kriti slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, subtle kohled eyes, black eyeliner, light eye shadow, mascara, soft blush, and pink lip shade, spruced up her look while her henna-adorned hands, upped her wedding look. The 14 Phere actress secure her mid-parted tresses front tresses back and let all of them loose.
We absolutely loved this pretty lehenga of Kriti Kharbanda and she looked flawlessly elegant in it. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Kriti Kharbanda's Instagram