- 9 min ago International Women's Day 2021: Quotes From Women Leaders And Entrepreneurs That Will Inspire You
- 9 min ago Unmoda Launches Sustainable Period Underwear On Women's Day
- 15 hrs ago Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s
- 22 hrs ago Divyanka Tripathi’s Cool And Stylish Braid Hairstyle Will Spruce Up Your Boring Ponytail
- News Terror at Israel Embassy: Iran’s Quds force used local module to plant bomb
- Education JKBOSE 12th Result 2020 Kashmir Division Declared At jkbose.ac.in
- Finance US Senate Passes The $1.9 Trillion US Aid: Here's The Impact
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For March 8, 2021: Win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Movies International Women's Day 2021: 4 Bollywood Actresses Who Made Us Say 'Aisi Dhaakad Hai'
- Sports Tottenham 4-1 Crystal Palace: Bale and Kane at the double as Spurs move into top six
- Automobiles Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Sara Ali Khan looked stunning in her dress recently and was styled by Ami Patel. She gave us a party-perfect number and her styling was done impeccably too. We have decoded her outfit and look for you for some awesome fashion inspiration.
So, Sara wore a dress that came from Flor et.al and it was a deep boat-neckline outfit. Her dress was purple and red in colour and accentuated by checkered patterns. The dress was full-sleeved and asymmetrical with cinched bodice and wrapped details. With this dress, Sara Ali Khan gave us another dress goal and come winters, this is the kind of dress the wardrobe demands. She teamed her attire with strapped sandals, which went well with her dress.
The Atrangi Re actress notched up her look with minimal and chic earrings, which came from Slate by Vasundhara. The makeup was highlighted by matte pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl with eye shadow. The side-swept tresses rounded out her look. Sara Ali Khan looked amazing as ever. So, what do you think about her outfit and look? Let us know that.
Photo Credit: Shivangi Kulkarni Photography