Sara Ali Khan is proving to be a fashionista in making. The budding actress is busy promoting her upcoming film, 'Kedarnath' these days. For the promotions, Sara is mostly seen wearing traditional outfits and we absolutely love her fashion sensibilities.
She sported two contrasting ethnic outfits- one was festive and the other was laidback. Her first outfit came from Raw Mango, which we feel is one of the favourite labels of Khan-Kapoor (s). The actress wore a bright red organza sharara that was beautifully adorned with floral motifs in gold. She paired it with plain-hued flared bottoms that were detailed with sleek and intricate patti. The actress also draped a meticulous embroidered red dupatta to accentuate her look.
She spruced up her look with delicate earrings from Amrapali. Sara's makeup was highlighted by soft pink lip shade and red-hued nail polish. Her wavy tresses exuded a romantic touch. The second look was more casual and fusion. This time, she wore an ice blue draped kurta from the label, Jajaabor. Her kurta was round-necked and flared with a structured bodice. The lightweight dupatta featured a sprinkle of floral motifs. She paired her ensemble with silver-hued floral jootis, which went well with her outfit.
Her makeup was enhanced by a red lip shade and the middle-parted side tresses completed her look. So, which outfit of Sara Ali Khan's did you like more?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!