- 7 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 8 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 8 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 11 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Sports Gaurav Gill, another driver booked in connection with accident that claimed three lives
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- News How Nirmala Sitharaman’s corporate tax cut will benefit sectors?
- Technology 5 Useful Apps To Switch From iPhone To Android
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Sara Ali Khan is proving to be a fashionista in making. The budding actress is busy promoting her upcoming film, 'Kedarnath' these days. For the promotions, Sara is mostly seen wearing traditional outfits and we absolutely love her fashion sensibilities.
She sported two contrasting ethnic outfits- one was festive and the other was laidback. Her first outfit came from Raw Mango, which we feel is one of the favourite labels of Khan-Kapoor (s). The actress wore a bright red organza sharara that was beautifully adorned with floral motifs in gold. She paired it with plain-hued flared bottoms that were detailed with sleek and intricate patti. The actress also draped a meticulous embroidered red dupatta to accentuate her look.
She spruced up her look with delicate earrings from Amrapali. Sara's makeup was highlighted by soft pink lip shade and red-hued nail polish. Her wavy tresses exuded a romantic touch. The second look was more casual and fusion. This time, she wore an ice blue draped kurta from the label, Jajaabor. Her kurta was round-necked and flared with a structured bodice. The lightweight dupatta featured a sprinkle of floral motifs. She paired her ensemble with silver-hued floral jootis, which went well with her outfit.
Her makeup was enhanced by a red lip shade and the middle-parted side tresses completed her look. So, which outfit of Sara Ali Khan's did you like more?