- 5 hrs ago Bhediya Schedule Wrap: Kriti Sanon Has Our Attention With Her Knitted Pink Cardigan
- 6 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Muhurta, Rituals and Significance Of This Festival
- 6 hrs ago Style Alert! Neha Kakkar Teams Her Favourite Green Dramatic Dress With Black Boots And It’s A Perfect Match
- 7 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Maha Ashtami Puja Muhurta, Rituals and Significance
- Sports IPL 2021: Last two games we’ve adjusted to the conditions: Sam Curran after CSK’s win over RR
- Education UPSC EPFO Exam Postponed Due To Surge In COVID-19 Cases
- News PM Modi to meet COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers today as govt opens jabs for all above 18 years
- Movies Nakuul Mehta’s Wife Jankee Reveals Their Two-Month-Old Son Was Diagnosed With Bilateral Inguinal Hernia
- Automobiles 2022 Nissan GT-R Nismo Revealed: Features Aesthetic Changes and Performance Upgrades
- Technology Infinix Hot 10 Play With Helio G35 SoC Officially Announced; Price, Specifications
- Finance What is Cheque Bounce?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In April 2021
Director by Rajkumar Hirani, Bollywood comedy-drama film titled Lage Raho Munna Bhai was released on 1 September 2006. The film was the follow-up to the 2003 film Munna Bhai M.B.B.S and it starred Sanjay Dutt as Munna Bhai. The film also starred Arshad Warsi as Circuit, Vidya Balan as Janhavi, and Boman Irani as Lucky Singh. Munna Bhai and circuit's 'jodi' was absolutely loved by the audience but apart from it, the movie also taught some life lessons. Sanjay Dutt's 'tapori' as well as dashing style won many hearts and we noticed that in the film, he flaunted many floral shirts.
Well, florals being our favourite, let us take a close look at Sanjay Dutt's floral shirt collection from the film Lage Raho Munna Bhai as it clocks 14 years today.
Sanjay Dutt In A White Floral Shirt
In the title track, Sanjay Dutt was seen dancing sporting an extended-sleeved classic-collar white shirt, which was accentuated by multi-hued floral patterns. He layered his shirt with a full-sleeved open-front red blazer and teamed it with blue denim jeans. The actor completed his look with a pair of black shoes while the leather belt cinched his waist and added structure to his attire. With short hair and a clean shave look, he rounded out his look.
Sanjay Dutt In A Neon Floral Shirt
In one of the scenes, Sanjay Dutt gave twinning moment with Vidya Balan in a full-sleeved neon-hued shirt, which featured white floral patterns. He layered his shirt with a white tee and teamed it up with navy-blue denim jeans. The actor completed his look with a pair of black shoes and wrapped up his look with a clean shave.
Sanjay Dutt In A Red Floral Shirt
Sanjay Dutt sported a full-sleeved classic-collar bright-red floral shirt, which was accentuated by blossoming floral and leaf prints. He layered his shirt with a classic white tee and teamed it with blue denim jeans. The actor accessorised his look with gold-toned rings and spruced up his look with short hair and a clean shave.
Sanjay Dutt In A Sky-Blue Floral Shirt
In the song Pal Har Pal, Sanjay Dutt was seen decked up in a full-sleeved pointed-collar buttoned-down sky-blue shirt, which was accentuated by intricate white floral prints. He layered it with a white tee and paired it with blue denim jeans. The actor notched up his look with a few gold-toned rings.
Sanjay Dutt In A White Floral Shirt
In one of the scenes, Sanjay Dutt was seen dressed in another white floral shirt. His full-sleeved classic-collar shirt featured pretty red, yellow, and orange floral patterns. He layered his shirt with a white tee and completed his look with blue denim pants.
Sanjay Dutt In A Powder-Blue Floral Shirt
Sanjay Dutt sported a half-sleeved classic-collar powder-blue shirt and looked dapper. His shirt was accentuated by intricate dark-blue, red, yellow, and green floral patterns and subtle accents. The actor layered his shirt with a white plain tee and paired it with denim bottoms.
We absolutely loved Sanjay Dutt's floral fashion game in the film. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: T-Series