- 42 min ago Rakul Preet Singh Looks Cute And Awesome In Her Gingham Co-ord Set; Know The Price Inside!
- 1 hr ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Turn Stylish Fashion Inspiration For Couples As They Match From Head-To-Toe
- 1 hr ago The Wild Dog Actress Saiyami Kher Flaunts Two Stunning Outfits; Which One Will You Pick?
- 2 hrs ago Ramadan 2021: Tips For A Stronger Immune System When Fasting
- Education Uttar Pradesh Board Exams 2021 Postponed For Class 10th And Class 12th
- Finance PNB has launched a digital initiative PNB@Ease, Check Details Here
- Movies Stranger Things: Gaten Matarazzo & David Harbour Drop Hints About The Anticipated Season 4
- Sports IPL 2021, RR vs DC Match 7: Ravichandran Ashwin closes in on T20 milestone
- News Rare blood clotting risk more for coronavirus than for vaccines: Oxford study
- Technology Amazon Sony Audio Days 2021: Discount Offer On Headphones, Speakers, Home Theatre, And More
- Automobiles Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
Directed by Kapil Verma, upcoming action-thriller film titled Om: The Battle Within is one of the most anticipated movies, which is scheduled to release this year. The film stars Sanjana Sanghi and Aditya Roy Kapur in the lead roles. The shooting of the film has been completed and recently, a wrap up party was held where Sanjana and Aditya arrived flaunting their cool looks in casuals. While Sanjana looked stunning in black separates, Aditya, on the other hand, sported blue T-shirt and black bottoms. So, let us take a close look at their outfits and decode it for fashion goals.
Sanjana Sanghi In Black Separates
Sanjana Sanghi was decked up in a cuff-sleeved black crop shirt, which was accentuated by golden buttons and side pockets. She teamed her crop shirt with a high-waist stylish loose pants that too had cuff detailing on the bottom. The Dil Bechara actress completed her look with transparent strapped nude-hued sandals. Sanjana let loose her mid-parted straight tresses and spruced up her look with filled brows, black kohl, black eyeliner, highlighted pink cheekbones, and pale pink lip shade.
Aditya Roy Kapur In Blue Tee And Pants
Aditya Roy Kapur opted for a quarter-sleeved round-neckline plain midnight-blue T-shirt. He teamed it with black comfy pants and completed his look with a pair of black and white shoes. The Ok Jaanu actor upped his look with a black wrist watch and rounded out his avatar with a moustache and full-grown beard.
So, what do you think about this look of Sanjana Sanghi and Aditya Roy Kapur? Let us know that in the comment section.