- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 14 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 15 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Redmi Smartphones Offers And Discounts During Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
With wedding season on, our fashion game is also on. Our first priority is mostly outfits but our wedding avatar is incomplete without jewellery. So, it is of utmost importance to buy a jewellery set that will make us look amazing and complement our outfit. Tennis star, Sania Mirza recently gave us jewellery goals at her sister Anam Mirza's wedding festivities. Let's take a look at her jewellery game.
Sania Mirza's Jewellery With A Dark-Hued Outfit
At the mehendi ceremony of her sister, Sania Mirza wore a Burnt Sienna Razzmatazz appliquéd and embellished lehenga by Aisha Rao. Her blouse was full-sleeved and dark-hued and so, Sania elevated her look with sparkling pearl and gemstone jewellery, which came from Razwada Jewels. Her jewellery set added a level of contrast and gave a vibrant burst of hues to her blouse. Her jewellery set consisted of a heavy neckpiece and complementing earrings. She also wore elaborate bracelets to up her traditional avatar.
Sania Mirza's Jewellery With A Vibrant Outfit
Sania Mirza also wore a heavy traditional outfit that was accentuated by deep purple and silver hues. She looked gorgeous in her exquisite outfit but this time, her ensemble was vibrant, so she balanced the effect by keeping her jewellery game light. Sania Mirza wore a lightweight jewellery set that consisted of earrings and a matching maang-tikka. Her jewelley came alive with pink and green studded stones and were from Razwada Jewels.
So, we hope Sania Mirza gave you some interesting jewellery goals.
Photo Credit: Sania Mirza's Instagram