- Technology Asus 6Z Launched In India With Rotating Camera – Price, Key Features And Offers
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: England batting is only getting strong; how long till they breach 500-run mark?
- Movies Taapsee Pannu Was Dumped By Her First Boyfriend, Here's How She Reacted
- News Translated from Arabic to Tamil: How ISIS spread its ideology in Tamil Nadu
- Finance How Can SBI Customers Send Money Online Without Beneficiary's Account Number?
- Automobiles Renault Triber MPV Unveiled In India For Global Markets — Premium MPV On A Budget?
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
We all know that Priyanka Chopra and Salman Khan's sister Arpita Khan Sharma are besties. So, it was expected that Arpita would be among the first ones to arrive at the engagement bash venue. Well, she did and Arpita truly surprised us with her surreal attire.
She wore a graphic dress, which was an unusual choice and had all our attention. It was a purplish-blue-hued dress that was accentuated by stunning floral prints. Her dress was every inch glamorous and rather vibrant. It was actually a difficult attire to carry but for Arpita, it was a cakewalk.
The short dress was highlighted by metallic tiled accents and seemed to be straight out of a renaissance period painting as it was marked by prints that resembled a glass painting. It had a myriad of blossoming flowers in shades of purple, orange, yellow, and red. Also, there were some intricate patterns in the attire too, which added flavour to her dress.
So, she complemented her round-neck dress with matching blue pencil heels and kept her makeup light and natural. Her lips were accentuated by baby pink lip shade and she just wore studs and a nature-inspired statement ring to notch up her groovy avatar.
Arpita left her hair loose and her radiant smile rounded off her look. We loved Arpita Khan Sharma's dress, how about you?