'Mirzya' actress, Saiyami Kher also sashayed down the ramp for VineetRahul on the fourth day of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter-Festive 2018. The actress looked ethereal and mirrored the spirit of an unconventional bride. Surprisingly, there was not even an element of predictable dreaminess in her look. On the contrary, Saiyami portrayed the character of a no-nonsense bride of today with her ensemble and look.
Her traditional ensemble was also not typically vibrant but brought alive nature, when it blooms and romances in the darkness of night. She wore a contrasting-hued outfit and looked gorgeous. It was dipped in the shades of black, ivory, and gold. Each colour was distinctive and had its own appeal. Her blouse was round-necked and full-sleeved. It was accentuated by intricate minimal patterns. The golden border also helped highlight her blouse.
The actress teamed it with a flared and pleated skirt, which was ivory-hued and marked by light-weight fabrics. However, the hemline of her skirt was enhanced by the subtle shade of golden. Also, the designers presented the nature so vividly and yet so lightly on her skirt. Her black and white light dupatta also represented the myriad aspects of midnight.
Smoky eye makeup, black-hued bindi, and light pink lip shade completed her look, and the middle-parted impeccable hairdo spruced up her look to a whole new level.
We thought Saiyami Kher's lehenga was unorthodox and inspiring. Don't you all think so too?
- Bhagyashree & Manisha Koirala Donned Graceful Saris And Gave Us Our Pic Of The Day
- When It Comes To Separates, There Is Nobody Who Nails It Better Than Shilpa Shetty Kundra
- Shraddha Kapoor's Wrap Dress Will Make You Want To Wear Stripes All Day
- Hina Khan's Layered Dress Is Perfect For A Vineyard Vacation
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks Like A Modern Goddess In Her Black Tulle Gown
- The Granddaughter Of Nutan, Pranutan Is Totally Stylish And All Set To Make A Bollywood Debut