Actress Saiyami Kher performed a brilliant job being the showstopper for designer Nachiket Barve at Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2017.
Saiyami wore a blue lehenga from the designer's latest bridal collection which he showcased at one of the top most design festivals of the country.
While the colours blue and red ruled the bridal collection, Saiyami was made to deck up in a classy blue lehenga which had three layers. The layered lehenga was not just unique but looked mesmerizing.
The designer did a great job with his collection and Saiyami too did justice to it by carrying the ensemble in the prettiest way possible.
Jaya Bachchan witnessed the glorious show among the rest of the audience.
- Saiyami Kher Walks The Ramp For Payal Singhal @ Lakme Fashion Week W/F 2016
- Lakme Fashion Week Winter Festive 2015: Namrata Joshipura's Breezy Line
- Lakme Fashion Week Winter Festive 2015: Nachiket Barve Goth State Of Mind
- IIFA 2015: Shefali's Duo Colours
- Vidya Balan Exhibits A Traditional Style In Australia
- WIFW 2015: Nachiket Barve Touch Of Africa
- WIFW 2014 Day 2: Maia By Nachiket Barve