- 2 hrs ago Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
- 4 hrs ago Prominent Chennai Hospital Perform India’s First True Robotic Bariatric Surgery Using Robotic Staplers
- 5 hrs ago Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Bridal Look Is Winning The Social Media; Kudos To Stylist Preetham Jukalker
- 6 hrs ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- Education Schools In Rajasthan To Reopen For Classes 6 To 8 From September 20
- News Captain Amarinder Singh Resigns: Who will be next Punjab CM?
- Sports Durand Cup: Group C opens up as Delhi FC and Bengaluru FC play a well contested draw
- Movies Mira Rajput Shares A Candid Pic Of Herself, Her Caption Has A Connection With Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
- Finance Top 4 Private Sector Banks Promising Interest Up To 7% On 5 Year Fixed Deposits
- Automobiles Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
So not everyone has a bit fat Greek or Indian wedding. Some like it to be intimate and personal with family and a few good friends. Such was the case with Rubina Dilaik and her husband Abhinav Shukla. The two got married at the stately Woodville Palace in colonial Shimla.
The two met at a common friend's house during the Ganpati festival and thus flew the sparks, which later materialised into a relationship, and eventually marriage. Rubina, who has played the main character in the hit TV series 'Choti Bahu', wore a stunning attire for the biggest day of her life so far.
Abhinav Shukla, who is a model, and has also appeared in movies like 'Jai Ho' apart from serials, wore a very contemporary sherwani. Much like Neha Dhupia and Angad Bedi's wedding attire, their outfits too were minimal and simple.
Rubina's lehenga was simply unforgettable. The diva was dressed to perfection in a creamy coloured traditional attire that was adorned with multi-coloured floral embroidery. Her net dupatta featured applique work and perfectly complemented her lehenga. The beautiful bride rounded off her dreamy avatar with stunning jewellery. She sported a maang tikka, statement neckpiece, kaleeras, and colourful bangles.
Abhinav also channelled the spirit of modern Indian man by donning a pastel mint green kurta with subtle embroidery on collars and sleeves and pairing it with a pristine white pyjama. We also loved his colour-coordinated bejewelled pagdi, pink and peach shawl, and shades that completed his look.
Well, Rubina and Abhinav, we wish you a very happy married life and hope you both keep on inspiring us with your amazing fashion sense.