- 1 hr ago Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- 4 hrs ago Erica Fernandes Is The Epitome Of Beauty In Her Pretty Anarkali And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 26 September 2020
- 19 hrs ago Rashami Desai Or Aamna Sharif, Whose Floral Kurti Will You Choose To Flaunt This Navaratri?
- Movies Thalapathy Vijay Attends SP Balasubrahmanyam's Funeral; Consoles Legendary Singer's Son SP Charan
- News 3 volunteers to get 1st dose of Covishield during trials in Mumbai today
- Sports ISL Transfer Watch: FC Goa signs James Donachie from Newcastle Jets on loan
- Finance Likhitha Infrastructure Rs 61.2-crore IPO To Open On Sept 29; Price Band Fixed
- Technology Oppo Reno 4 Lite Leaks Ahead Of Official Launch; Could Be Rebranded F17 Pro
- Automobiles MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon: Teaser Video & Details
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
So not everyone has a bit fat Greek or Indian wedding. Some like it to be intimate and personal with family and a few good friends. Such was the case with Rubina Dilaik and her husband Abhinav Shukla. The two got married at the stately Woodville Palace in colonial Shimla.
The two met at a common friend's house during the Ganpati festival and thus flew the sparks, which later materialised into a relationship, and eventually marriage. Rubina, who has played the main character in the hit TV series 'Choti Bahu', wore a stunning attire for the biggest day of her life so far.
Abhinav Shukla, who is a model, and has also appeared in movies like 'Jai Ho' apart from serials, wore a very contemporary sherwani. Much like Neha Dhupia and Angad Bedi's wedding attire, their outfits too were minimal and simple.
Rubina's lehenga was simply unforgettable. The diva was dressed to perfection in a creamy coloured traditional attire that was adorned with multi-coloured floral embroidery. Her net dupatta featured applique work and perfectly complemented her lehenga. The beautiful bride rounded off her dreamy avatar with stunning jewellery. She sported a maang tikka, statement neckpiece, kaleeras, and colourful bangles.
Abhinav also channelled the spirit of modern Indian man by donning a pastel mint green kurta with subtle embroidery on collars and sleeves and pairing it with a pristine white pyjama. We also loved his colour-coordinated bejewelled pagdi, pink and peach shawl, and shades that completed his look.
Well, Rubina and Abhinav, we wish you a very happy married life and hope you both keep on inspiring us with your amazing fashion sense.