So not everyone has a bit fat Greek or Indian wedding. Some like it to be intimate and personal with family and a few good friends. Such was the case with Rubina Dilaik and her husband Abhinav Shukla. The two got married at the stately Woodville Palace in colonial Shimla.
The two met at a common friend's house during the Ganpati festival and thus flew the sparks, which later materialised into a relationship, and eventually marriage. Rubina, who has played the main character in the hit TV series 'Choti Bahu', wore a stunning attire for the biggest day of her life so far.
Abhinav Shukla, who is a model, and has also appeared in movies like 'Jai Ho' apart from serials, wore a very contemporary sherwani. Much like Neha Dhupia and Angad Bedi's wedding attire, their outfits too were minimal and simple.
Rubina's lehenga was simply unforgettable. The diva was dressed to perfection in a creamy coloured traditional attire that was adorned with multi-coloured floral embroidery. Her net dupatta featured applique work and perfectly complemented her lehenga. The beautiful bride rounded off her dreamy avatar with stunning jewellery. She sported a maang tikka, statement neckpiece, kaleeras, and colourful bangles.
Abhinav also channelled the spirit of modern Indian man by donning a pastel mint green kurta with subtle embroidery on collars and sleeves and pairing it with a pristine white pyjama. We also loved his colour-coordinated bejewelled pagdi, pink and peach shawl, and shades that completed his look.
Well, Rubina and Abhinav, we wish you a very happy married life and hope you both keep on inspiring us with your amazing fashion sense.
- Chitrangda Singh’s Quintessential Monsoon Bridal Look At Delhi Times Fashion Week Is Outstanding
- Yami Gautam’s Vibrant Bridal Lehenga At Delhi Times Fashion Week Is Inspired By Whimsical Moonlight
- Sonal Chauhan Adds A Spicy Touch With Her Quirky Dress At Delhi Times Fashion Week
- Ritu Beri Opens The Delhi Times Fashion Week With An Eclectic Khadi Collection
- Sara Ali Khan's Maxi Dress Is Flowy And Perfect For A Fun Shopping Outing
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Spill Some Ethnic Charm With Their Outfits At Isha Ambani's Engagement