- 5 hrs ago Did You Know That Sleeping Naked (With Your Partner) Can Help Reduce Stress & Boost Self-esteem
- 6 hrs ago 10 Things Your Mother-In-Law Would Never Tell You
- 8 hrs ago 7 Interesting Things That May Happen On The Next Day Of Your Marriage
- 9 hrs ago How To Treat Ear Pain Caused By Common Cold? Home Remedies And Precautions
- Finance Income Tax Dept. Extends ITR Filing Deadline To Nov 30 For Fy 20
- Movies Kangana Ranaut’s Team Picks On Taapsee Pannu; Says She Gets Awards For Attacking Kangana
- News 5 July 2020 Lunar Eclipse: Time, duration, visibility from India
- Technology Beware Of Fake TikTok Pro App; It Could Be Spyware Or Malware
- Sports F1 2020: Starting grid and race preview for Austrian Grand Prix
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue To Be Offered With iMT Clutchless Manual Transmission In India
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Richa Chadha and Ali Fazal made the perfect couple on the cover of the Brides Today magazine. They were dressed to perfection and looked absolutely stunning on the cover of the magazine. For the cover shoot, Richa Chadha and Ali Fazal wore traditional wear and gave us distinctive fashion goals. They were photographed by Kay Sukumar for the shoot and looked absolutely impressive. So, let's decode their outfits.
View this post on Instagram
Presenting the Brides Today June-July 2020 Issue, featuring the first of our Guest Editors, Richa Chadha (@therichachadha ) and Ali Fazal (@alifazal9 ). Head to the link in bio to download your free copy of our June-July 2020 issue NOW. . Editor: Nonita Kalra (@nonitakalra) Creative director: Yurreipem Arthur (@yurreipem) Fashion director: Mohan Neelakanthan (@mohanneelakantan) Deputy editor: Jahnavi Prasad (@jahnaviprasad) Contributing editor: Sandipan Dalal (@sandipandalal) . Photographer: Kay Sukumar (@kay_sukumar) Makeup: Harry Rajput (@harryrajput64) Hair: Flavien Heldt (@flavienheldt) at Faze Management (@fazemanagement) Photographer’s agency: (@fazemanagement) Production: P. Productions. (@p.productions_) Fashion assistant: Shruti Joshi (@shrutijoshi21) Fashion intern: Yashna Jain (@kouchpotateaux) Location: JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar (@jwsahar) . Richa Chadha (@therichadha) wears a sari and blouse, Jayanti Reddy (@jayantireddylabel) at Ensemble. Necklaces, Rare Heritage. (@rareheritage) Ali Fazal (@alifazal9) wears a sherwani and kurta, Raghavendra Rathore (@raghavendra.rathore) Ring, his own. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #bridestoday #bridestodaysigitalissue #alifazal #richachadha#bridaltrousseau #realbrides #realindianbride #bollywoodbride #bollywoodcouple #indianbride #indianwedding
A post shared by Brides Today (@bridestodayin) on
So, the Gangs of Wasseypur actress wore a Jayanti Reddy saree and blouse. Her saree was purple and pink-coloured and was accentuated by floral accents in silver tones. It was a gorgeous saree with intricate floral patterns and her saree was enhanced by a pink border with embellished detailing. It was a gorgeous number and something that would instantly make you look a class apart. Apart from Richa Chadha's saree, we loved her elaborate gold neckpiece and choker with floral cuts and pearl detail. Her neckpiece set was from Rare Heritage. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The side-swept wavy shoulder-length tresses completed Richa Chadha's look.
As for Ali Fazal, the actor wore pastel-hued attire and gave us soft colour-blocking goals. His sherwani was enhanced by baby pink colour and featured floral patterns. He teamed it with a white kurta and his sherwani and kurta were by Raghavendra Rathore. The ring was his own and Ali Fazal looked dapper in his attire. So, don't you think they made for a traditional perfect couple? Let us know that.