Sonam Kapoor and Rhea Kapoor modelled for their own clothing chain Rheson and the looks are fantastic. Rheson launched their latest style campaign this month, where they showcased women's clothing inspired from the 80s.
Both Rhea and Sonam had donned outfits from the collection and posed with props related to that period. From belly knots to dramatic ruffles, the stylish sisters have designed some amazing outfits, throwing us back into nostalgia.
Along with the styles that were too popular in the 80s, Rheson has also introduced prints related to that period. One of the most popular prints from the collection showcases the nostalgic Snakes & Ladder game.
The amazing looks by Sonam and Rhea do inspire us to adopt such style books.
- Sonam Kapoor And Anand Ahuja Once Again Rocked The Cool Looks And Gave Us The Coolest Couple Goals
- Sonam Kapoor And Anand Ahuja's All-Black Airport Look Makes Us Want To Take A Flight Soon
- OMG! Vogue Actually Captured The Candid Ethnic Looks Of Sonam Kapoor During Her Wedding
- Style Goal Of The Week: Mix Different Prints Like A Boss
- Sonam Kapoor's Traditional Look Made Our Day More Cheerful
- Sonam Might Be A Fashionista, But NEVER A Fashion Icon