- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Malavika Mohanan: The Pretty Pink Outfits Of Beyond The Clouds Actress
- 2 hrs ago Happy Birthday Shama Sikander: From Simple To Fashionable, The Diva’s Different Looks Decoded
- 3 hrs ago Happy Birthday Yashika Aannand: Her 5 Drop-Dead Gorgeous Pictures From Recent Fashion Photoshoots
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 04 August 2020
- Movies Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke: Avinash Mishra Says He Takes Comparisons Positively
- News Vedic rituals continue as decked up Ayodhya awaits Ram Mandir event
- Automobiles Yamaha R15 V3.0 Price Increase Announced: Second Hike After BS6 Update
- Sports Australia and West Indies postpone T20 series in October
- Finance Sashidhar Jagdishan To Replace Aditya Puri As HDFC Bank's CEO: Report
- Technology Google Pixel 4a With Snapdragon 730G SoC Announced: India Launch Pegged For October
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Regina Cassandra recently shared a picture on her Instagram feed, which immediately caught our attention. The Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga actress stepped into the shoes of a drag queen and gave us a refreshing look of the day. Regina's caption read, "This Sunday gave me the perfect opportunity to get into "drag queen" shoes. Many were shocked and yesss, it might've been a lil OTT for the others. But hey! what can I say.. I'm living the dream and having a blast!"
Her look was a part of The Not So Late Show With RC and it was about drag and acceptance. She also thanked drag queen, Alex Mathew for opening eyes and hearts out to an (almost) unknown world. Coming back to Regina Cassandra's look, she looked amazing in her bright pink ensemble, which she teamed with a feathered shrug. However, more than the attire, her accessories and makeup mainly impressed us.
Styled by Divya Niranjan, Regina's look was upped by beaded hoops, a printed yellow cloth hairband, and big round-framed shades. Her makeup was done meticulously done by Prakruthi Ananth, who spruced up her look with deep brown lip shade and winged eyeliner with eyelashes. A small black mark added to the effect. Regina's sleek shoulder-length tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, what do you think about Regina Cassandra's attire and look? Let us know that.