- 1 hr ago Sherni Promotions: Vidya Balan’s Soft Yet Glam Makeup Look Is Wedding Worthy; Just Follow The Simple Steps!
- 3 hrs ago Your Classic Denim-On-Denim Edit Ft. Sanam Saeed And Mahira Khan
- 4 hrs ago Karishma Tanna Makes Us Feel Fresh And Lively With Her ‘Feel’ Printed Top; Pictures And It’s Price Inside!
- 5 hrs ago Anushka Sharma And Kalki Koechlin Give Us Cool Outfit Goals And Convince Us To Use Black And White Filter More
- News Officials from Twitter India appear before Parliamentary Panel headed by Shashi Tharoor
- Automobiles Hyundai Alcazar Bookings, Waiting Period & Delivery Details: Know Which Variant Has More Demand
- Finance PFRDA: 4 Recent Core Updates of NPS You Need To Know
- Technology Poco X3 GT Launch Inches Closer; Clears FCC Certification
- Movies Baba Ka Dhaba Owner Kanta Prasad Attempts Suicide; Admitted To Hospital
- Sports Wimbledon 2021 set for a grand return, schedule, big stars to participate, timings in IST, TV Channel Info
- Education Father’s Day 2021: Best Father’s Day Quotes, Essay And Speech Ideas
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
Regina Cassandra recently shared a picture on her Instagram feed, which immediately caught our attention. The Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga actress stepped into the shoes of a drag queen and gave us a refreshing look of the day. Regina's caption read, "This Sunday gave me the perfect opportunity to get into "drag queen" shoes. Many were shocked and yesss, it might've been a lil OTT for the others. But hey! what can I say.. I'm living the dream and having a blast!"
Her look was a part of The Not So Late Show With RC and it was about drag and acceptance. She also thanked drag queen, Alex Mathew for opening eyes and hearts out to an (almost) unknown world. Coming back to Regina Cassandra's look, she looked amazing in her bright pink ensemble, which she teamed with a feathered shrug. However, more than the attire, her accessories and makeup mainly impressed us.
Styled by Divya Niranjan, Regina's look was upped by beaded hoops, a printed yellow cloth hairband, and big round-framed shades. Her makeup was done meticulously done by Prakruthi Ananth, who spruced up her look with deep brown lip shade and winged eyeliner with eyelashes. A small black mark added to the effect. Regina's sleek shoulder-length tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, what do you think about Regina Cassandra's attire and look? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Regina Cassandra's Instagram