- 10 hrs ago Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy
- 14 hrs ago Can Ginger Help Prevent And Manage Diabetes?
- 14 hrs ago Besharam Bewaffa: Divya Khosla Kumar Flaunts Style In Different Western Outfits, Pick Your Favourite One!
- 14 hrs ago Alaya F Looks Awesome As Ever In Her Two Brand New Casual Outfits With A Formal Spin
- Technology Week 49, 2020 Launch Roundup: Moto G 5G, Tecno POVA, Vivo V20 Pro, Infinix Zero 8i And More
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar December 5 Highlights: Nikki Tamboli Gets Eliminated From The House In Mid-Season Finale
- News Opposition parties extend support to Bharat Bandh by farmer unions; Protests in several states
- Sports Marc Marquez facing further treatment after infection in fracture
- Education DU 7th Cut-off 2020 Released, Check Stream-wise Cut-off At du.ac.in
- Automobiles Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- Finance Income Tax Benefits To Very Senior Citizens: Know Them
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In December
The much-awaited second season of action-crime-thriller web series titled Mirzapur has been released on Amazon Prime Video today. It stars Divyendu Sharma, Ali Fazal, Vikrant Massey, Shweta Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar, Rasika Dugal, Harshita Gaur, and Kulbhushan Kharbanda in the lead roles. So far, the series has received mixed reviews but Rasika Dugal, who is known for her fashionable looks, is in no mood to take a back seat and is all out there promoting the web series by flaunting her style game. For the recent round, the diva got dressed in a purple top and red skirt and looked pretty in it. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, Rasika Dugal opted for a V-shaped neckline half-placket purple satin top and teamed it with a high-waist red midi, which was accentuated by overlap-detailing. Her outfit came from Ananya Arora- The Label. Styled by Who Wore What When, the actress completed her look with a pair of blue heels from Oceedee India. She accessorised her look with gold-toned earrings that came from Amrapali.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the actress sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, shiny purple eye shadow, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. She let loose her mid-parted curly tresses and looked stunning.
We really liked this outfit of Rasika Dugal and it seemed ideal for day parties. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Rasika Dugal