- 3 hrs ago Did You Know That Sleeping Naked (With Your Partner) Can Help Reduce Stress & Boost Self-esteem
- 3 hrs ago 10 Things Your Mother-In-Law Would Never Tell You
- 6 hrs ago 7 Interesting Things That May Happen On The Next Day Of Your Marriage
- 7 hrs ago How To Treat Ear Pain Caused By Common Cold? Home Remedies And Precautions
- Sports Batra's legal team says Bharat Sharma's allegations 'completely baseless, false and untenable'
- Movies Saroj Khan’s Daughter Reveals That Celebs Such As Madhuri Dixit, Govinda Kept In Touch With Her
- News TMC councillor shot at in West Bengal's Barrackpore
- Technology PM Launches 'Aatmanirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge' To Promote Made In India Apps
- Finance IT Dept Makes Changes To Challan For Non-Resident E-Commerce Companies
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue To Be Offered With iMT Clutchless Manual Transmission In India
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Ranveer Singh made a colourful entry at the airport as he returned from Dharamshala. He looked awesome as ever in his bright outfit and gave his look a Himachali touch. There was also a whiff of quirkiness to his look, which is almost always expected from Ranveer. Let's decode his ensemble and look of the day.
So, the dapper actor wore a textured pink kurta, which was full-sleeved and seemed warm. While his kurta was plain-hued and grainy, his pyjamas were purple and red in colour. Ranveer's pyjamas were beautifully printed and contrasted his kurta. It was a highly interesting pairing and Ranveer teamed it with white sports shoes.
He accessorised his look with diamond-shaped glasses, which were white and pink-hued and were absolutely eye-catching. He completed his look with a Himachali cap, which suited him. Ranveer looked amazing as ever. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.