- 14 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 14 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 14 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 15 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Ranveer Singh made a colourful entry at the airport as he returned from Dharamshala. He looked awesome as ever in his bright outfit and gave his look a Himachali touch. There was also a whiff of quirkiness to his look, which is almost always expected from Ranveer. Let's decode his ensemble and look of the day.
So, the dapper actor wore a textured pink kurta, which was full-sleeved and seemed warm. While his kurta was plain-hued and grainy, his pyjamas were purple and red in colour. Ranveer's pyjamas were beautifully printed and contrasted his kurta. It was a highly interesting pairing and Ranveer teamed it with white sports shoes.
He accessorised his look with diamond-shaped glasses, which were white and pink-hued and were absolutely eye-catching. He completed his look with a Himachali cap, which suited him. Ranveer looked amazing as ever. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.