- 1 hr ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 11 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- News Punjab Police busts a module of terrorist group Khalistan Zindabad Force
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 104: Patna Pirates vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Ranveer Singh's sister, Ritika Bhavnani hosted a special party for her brother Ranveer Singh and sister-in-law, Deepika Padukone. It was a private party and we only got a look at Ranveer's attire. And ever since his wedding festivities, this is for the first time, he wore something quirky. The dapper actor went for a Manish Arora ensemble.
So, his outfit was a beautiful pop of colours and featured interplay of prints. Ranveer wore an ensemble that was accentuated by neon. He sported a black-hued kurta, which was detailed with red-hued metallic sleeves. Ranveer paired it with pyjamas that were highlighted by sparkly prints. He also draped a jacket that was intricately patterned with heart-shaped vibrant motifs.
Ranveer accessorised his look with street-style kickass chains and he completed his look with embellished jootis. Well, Ranveer looked so party-ready and bowled us away with his fashion statement. He also gave discerning men a new party ensemble to think about? Well, what do you think about his ensemble? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.