Ranveer Singh's sister, Ritika Bhavnani hosted a special party for her brother Ranveer Singh and sister-in-law, Deepika Padukone. It was a private party and we only got a look at Ranveer's attire. And ever since his wedding festivities, this is for the first time, he wore something quirky. The dapper actor went for a Manish Arora ensemble.
So, his outfit was a beautiful pop of colours and featured interplay of prints. Ranveer wore an ensemble that was accentuated by neon. He sported a black-hued kurta, which was detailed with red-hued metallic sleeves. Ranveer paired it with pyjamas that were highlighted by sparkly prints. He also draped a jacket that was intricately patterned with heart-shaped vibrant motifs.
Ranveer accessorised his look with street-style kickass chains and he completed his look with embellished jootis. Well, Ranveer looked so party-ready and bowled us away with his fashion statement. He also gave discerning men a new party ensemble to think about? Well, what do you think about his ensemble? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas