TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 'Sab Ghungroo Bandhke Taiyar Ho Gaye': Modi's Barb At Opposition Over PM Candidate
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KXIP — Preview
- Five Avengers Endgame Theories That Will Make You Go Bonkers
- Triumph Speed Twin Launched In India At Rs 9.46 lakh
- Arjun Announces GF Gabriella Demetriades's Pregnancy!
- SEBI Blocks Hotel Leelaventure From Selling Hotels And Properties To Brookfield
- Kajol Amazes In This Sari
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Ranveer Singh's sister, Ritika Bhavnani hosted a special party for her brother Ranveer Singh and sister-in-law, Deepika Padukone. It was a private party and we only got a look at Ranveer's attire. And ever since his wedding festivities, this is for the first time, he wore something quirky. The dapper actor went for a Manish Arora ensemble.
So, his outfit was a beautiful pop of colours and featured interplay of prints. Ranveer wore an ensemble that was accentuated by neon. He sported a black-hued kurta, which was detailed with red-hued metallic sleeves. Ranveer paired it with pyjamas that were highlighted by sparkly prints. He also draped a jacket that was intricately patterned with heart-shaped vibrant motifs.
Ranveer accessorised his look with street-style kickass chains and he completed his look with embellished jootis. Well, Ranveer looked so party-ready and bowled us away with his fashion statement. He also gave discerning men a new party ensemble to think about? Well, what do you think about his ensemble? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.