- News Centre set to merge UTs of Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Note 10 With 108MP Camera Might Soon Launch In India
- Finance Time To Book Profits As Sensex Hits Record Highs
- Movies Shabana Azmi’s Mother Shaukat Kaifi, Veteran Stage And Film Actress, Passes Away At 93
- Sports Indian National Rally Championship: Fabid, Dean-Gaurav showdown adds spice to Round 4 of INRC
- Travel Jagdalpur – A Paradise Full Of Natural Bounties
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Headed To Double Digit Growth Says New CEO Vinod Dasari
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Ranveer Singh's sister, Ritika Bhavnani hosted a special party for her brother Ranveer Singh and sister-in-law, Deepika Padukone. It was a private party and we only got a look at Ranveer's attire. And ever since his wedding festivities, this is for the first time, he wore something quirky. The dapper actor went for a Manish Arora ensemble.
So, his outfit was a beautiful pop of colours and featured interplay of prints. Ranveer wore an ensemble that was accentuated by neon. He sported a black-hued kurta, which was detailed with red-hued metallic sleeves. Ranveer paired it with pyjamas that were highlighted by sparkly prints. He also draped a jacket that was intricately patterned with heart-shaped vibrant motifs.
Ranveer accessorised his look with street-style kickass chains and he completed his look with embellished jootis. Well, Ranveer looked so party-ready and bowled us away with his fashion statement. He also gave discerning men a new party ensemble to think about? Well, what do you think about his ensemble? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.