TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Pulwama Attack — All-Party Meet Begins; Rajnath To Brief Opposition
- 2019 Honda Civic Review — Has The Magic Returned?
- India Vs Australia ODI — Rahul Returns To India Squad; Karthik & Jadeja Miss Out
- Gully Boy Friday Second Day Box Office Collection!
- Mi Pay Standalone App Arrives With MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM: Reports
- It Maybe Time For These Beaten Down Stocks To Rally
- Latent Autoimmune Diabetes In Adults
- To The Amazing Town Of Morbi In Gujarat
Ranveer Singh's sister, Ritika Bhavnani hosted a special party for her brother Ranveer Singh and sister-in-law, Deepika Padukone. It was a private party and we only got a look at Ranveer's attire. And ever since his wedding festivities, this is for the first time, he wore something quirky. The dapper actor went for a Manish Arora ensemble.
So, his outfit was a beautiful pop of colours and featured interplay of prints. Ranveer wore an ensemble that was accentuated by neon. He sported a black-hued kurta, which was detailed with red-hued metallic sleeves. Ranveer paired it with pyjamas that were highlighted by sparkly prints. He also draped a jacket that was intricately patterned with heart-shaped vibrant motifs.
Ranveer accessorised his look with street-style kickass chains and he completed his look with embellished jootis. Well, Ranveer looked so party-ready and bowled us away with his fashion statement. He also gave discerning men a new party ensemble to think about? Well, what do you think about his ensemble? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.