- 7 hrs ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 8 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 8 hrs ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 12 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Technology Flipkart The Big Billion Days Sale: Discount Offers On Realme 8s 5G, Realme C21Y, Realme Narzo 30 5G, And More
- News UP relaxes Covid lockdown norms for functions at open spaces
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan: Gauri Says I Overact All The Time And I Do Not Even Look Good On Screen [Flashback]
- Sports IPL 2021: BCCI announce time change for October 8 doubleheader; to host both games at same time
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 1 lakh IoT Enabled Charging Stations In India
- Finance Crisil Upgrades Bharti Airtel's Long-Term Rating to AA+; Short-Term Rating Reaffirmed
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt graced the wedding reception ceremony of Armaan Jain. The couple looked fabulous together and wore traditional outfits for the ceremony. While Ranbir kept it simple, Alia went for a modern attire. So, let's decode their outfits and looks, which stunned us.
So, speaking about Ranbir Kapoor first, he donned a kurta and pyjama. The dapper actor wore a royal blue bandhgala kurta that was structured and had a flared silhouette. His kurta featured golden buttons and a white pocketsquare. He teamed it with white pyjamas and black-hued formal shoes. As for Alia Bhatt, she sported a pastel-hued lehenga that had all our attention.
Alia wore a green and pink lehenga that was by Manish Malhotra. Her lehenga featured a pink blouse and a green and pink flared skirt with a complementing green dupatta. Her ensemble was intricately embellished in silver tones and featured meticulously-detailed pink floral accents. The blouse was dazzlingly sequinned. Alia Bhatt accessorised her look with an elaborate maangtikka. As for her makeup, it was highlighted by muted pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The cheekbones were contoured and the layered tresses rounded out her avatar.
They both looked awesome together. So, what do you think about their outfits and looks? Let us know that in the comment section.