- Movies Hrithik Roshan Is Impressed With Tanhaji; Showers Praises On Kajol, Ajay Devgn And Saif Ali Khan
- News Jamia violence: Delhi Police serves notices on 10 students, asks to appear for questioning
- Sports Table Tennis: Teen sensation Hansini makes big strides, to play maiden international event in Sweden
- Technology Sony Xperia 9 Leak Suggests Presence Of Triple Rear Cameras
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Electra 350 Modified By Ornithopter Moto Design: Renamed KARGIL
- Finance Indian Railways To Offer More Tatkal Train Tickets For A Longer Duration Now
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Due to heavy rains in Mumbai and flight delay, Rajkummar Rao couldn't launch the trailer of his upcoming movie, 'Judgemental Hai Kya' with co-star Kangana Ranaut. However, he decided to launch the trailer in New Delhi and the actor also flaunted a quirky look like Kangana. Rajkummar, whose style sense is mostly casual and relaxed, clearly wore something light-hearted to complement the theme of the movie. However, his tee reminded us of the tee he wore for the photoshoot of 'Stree'.
The seasoned actor seemed to have donned the same tee with a 'caution' graphic image for the promotions. But on a closer look, it could have been a different style of tee with the same 'warning' image. However, coming to his jacket and trousers, well we absolutely loved it. Designed by Sahil Aneja, his ensemble was dipped in the shade of blue and accentuated by small colourful 'warning' signs. Rajkummar's outfit was certainly about colour-blocking and he looked dapper.
Styled by Akshay Tyagi of Style Cell, the actor gave us another quirky fashion goal. His iridescent neon green shoes with abstract prints certainly caught our attention and made for an interesting combination. He also accessorised his look with old-fashioned round-framed shades, which went well with his look. With his avatar, Rajkummar inspired us to step up our fashion game and not take ourselves way too seriously. What do you think about his attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.