- 2 hrs ago Labyrinthitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 2 hrs ago Can Diabetics Donate Blood? Everything You Need To Know
- 3 hrs ago Q-Rious 2019: A Corporate Networking Event For LGBTQ+ Community Is Going To Be Held In Delhi
- 3 hrs ago Malavika Mohanan Makes Us Want To Up Our Dress Game With Casual Outfits
- Sports WWE Superstar Charlotte Flair takes special dance lesson from Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan - Watch
- News Sikkim State Lotteries Diwali Bumper: Small Businessman from WB wins first prize of Rs 5 Crore
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 46 - Will Mahira and Paras be the next duo to part ways in the Bigg Boss house?
- Finance Why Did Bharti Airtel Shares Gain In Trade On Friday Despite Massive Q2 Loss?
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
- Technology Vodafone Idea's ARPU Declines To Rs.107 During Q2FY20
- Automobiles Jawa Perak Launched In India At Rs 1.94 Lakh: New Bobber-Style Jawa To Rival RE Classic 350
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Due to heavy rains in Mumbai and flight delay, Rajkummar Rao couldn't launch the trailer of his upcoming movie, 'Judgemental Hai Kya' with co-star Kangana Ranaut. However, he decided to launch the trailer in New Delhi and the actor also flaunted a quirky look like Kangana. Rajkummar, whose style sense is mostly casual and relaxed, clearly wore something light-hearted to complement the theme of the movie. However, his tee reminded us of the tee he wore for the photoshoot of 'Stree'.
The seasoned actor seemed to have donned the same tee with a 'caution' graphic image for the promotions. But on a closer look, it could have been a different style of tee with the same 'warning' image. However, coming to his jacket and trousers, well we absolutely loved it. Designed by Sahil Aneja, his ensemble was dipped in the shade of blue and accentuated by small colourful 'warning' signs. Rajkummar's outfit was certainly about colour-blocking and he looked dapper.
Styled by Akshay Tyagi of Style Cell, the actor gave us another quirky fashion goal. His iridescent neon green shoes with abstract prints certainly caught our attention and made for an interesting combination. He also accessorised his look with old-fashioned round-framed shades, which went well with his look. With his avatar, Rajkummar inspired us to step up our fashion game and not take ourselves way too seriously. What do you think about his attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.