TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Rajkummar Rao is one of the most versatile actors in the Hindi film industry today. He had quite a meteoric rise and is also among the few actors, who has had a successful run in both mainstream and parallel cinema. Because of his nuanced roles, the actor has gained popularity among youth particularly and is always an absolute delight to watch on-screen.
He is an exceptionally good actor, but his fashion game is also as classy as his roles. An outsider to the glamorous world, even in the world of fashion, Rajkummar has a stronghold. He is a pretty regular showstopper at fashion shows, the latest one being Lakme Fashion Week Winter-Festive 2018, where he closed the ramp for Rajesh Pratap Singh. Not just limited to fashion shows, Rajkummar is also frequently invited to grace style events like the GQ Style Awards event. Apart from high profile events, the actor is also featured regularly on the leading magazine covers.
Rajkummar's fashion is consistently on the rise. While his personal style is mostly casual and breezy, but we also love when he steps up his fashion game and switches to western formal wear. Rajkummar has given the discerning men of the country so many formal wear goals. Adding to that, his western formal wears are not just typically restricted to black and grey tuxedos, he has, in fact, experimented a lot and played with myriad hues and patterns.
Well, Rajkummar is certainly the best when it comes to going formals. Don't believe us, take a look at his western formal wears. On his birthday, here is a lookbook of his formal style.