- Technology Sony Launches Two Wireless Headphones And Earbuds With ANC
- Movies COVID-19: Milind Soman Goes Out On Mumbai Streets For Groceries Amid Lockdown; Shares Photos
- Sports Hero ISL 2019-20 viewership records 51 per cent growth
- News PM Modi to share video message tomorrow at 9 am
- Automobiles Top-Selling Cars In India In March 2020: Car Sales Comes Crashing Down Amidst Covid-19 Lockdown
- Finance Women Jan Dhan Account Holders Can Withdraw Rs 500 From 3 April In Sequence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Raees actress Mahira Khan has been setting major fashion goals these days. From ethnic to western outfits, her fashion wardrobe has all what we need. Her Instagram feed boasts a lot of stunning photoshoots of the actress. Recently, Mahira posted a couple of pictures of her in a dual-toned sari. The diva looked extremely gorgeous and her sari is what we wanted to steal right away. So, let us take a close look at her sari and decode it.
So, Mahira Khan donned a lovely sari by designer duo Menahel and Mehreen and looked amazing. Her sari was splashed in dual tones of deep-red and black. She draped the pallu of her sari in a nivi style, which was long and floor-length. The actress paired it with a sleeveless plunging neckline satin-fabric red blouse. She accessorised her look with a pair of drop earrings and pearl-detailed golden neckpiece from the label Sherezad Fine Jewellery.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Mahira slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, soft kohled eyes, black eyeliner, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva let loose her side-parted highlighted curly tresses.
We absolutely loved Mahira Khan's dual-toned sari. What do you think about it? Do let us know in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Mahira Khan