- News PM Modi visited 58 countries since 2015: Govt informs Parliament
- Sports Indian men's hockey team analytical coach Chris Ciriello resigns
- Finance This Stock Hit All-Time High Last Week Yet Brokerages See Further Upside
- Technology Realme M1 Sonic Review: Affordable Electric Toothbrush That Could Have Been Smarter
- Movies Uh Oh! Ananya Panday-Ishaan Khatter's Khaali Peeli Trailer Garners More Dislikes Than Likes!
- Automobiles Ford Endeavour Sport Launched In India: Priced At Rs 35.10 Lakh
- Education IIT Guwahati Convocation 2020: Prime Minister Narendra Modi Addresses Students Virtually
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
With so many films releasing every friday, the Bollywood stars are seen promoting their films. These days, Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota actress Radhika Madan and amazing singer Shirley Setia are on a promotional spree of their upcoming film Angrezi Medium and Nikamma respectively. At the promotional rounds, the divas were seen making stunning fashion statements in their lovely outfits.
Recently, Radhika and Shirley, both sported different polka-dot outfits for promotions and looked adorable. So, let us take a close look at their outfits and find who looked more cute.
Radhika Madan In A Crop Top & Skirt
So, for the recent promotional round of Angrezi Medium, Radhika Madan opted for a polka-dot dress, which came from the label Appapop. Her outfit consisted of a bishop-sleeved knotted crop top, which she paired with a matching high-waist mini skirt. Styled by Sukriti Grover, she completed her look with a pair of pink-hued heels and accessorised her look with diamond-shaped pink earrings. She let loose her mid-parted curled locks and slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, highlighted cheekbones, and light-pink lip shade spruced up her look.
Shirley Setia In A Mini Dress
At one of the promotional rounds of Nikamma, Shirley Setia sported an off-shoulder polka dot-mini dress. Styled by Meagan Concessio, her dress was accentuated by slight pleats and she completed her look with a pair of pointed black boots. The diva upped her look with silver-toned hoops, rings, and black nail paint. She left her side-parted curly tresses loose and wrapped up her look with slight contouring marked by filled thick brows, highlighted pink cheekbones, and pink lip shade.
So, whose polka-dot outfit did you like more? Do let us know in the comment section.