- 5 hrs ago Vidya Balan Or Nora Fatehi, Who Pulled Off JJ Valaya’s Printed Belted Saree Better?
- 6 hrs ago Dilip Kumar And Saira Banu Give Us A Heartwarming Twinning Fashion Moment In Their Pink Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Lip Smacking Quinoa Corn Vegan Salad: How To Prepare This At Your Home
- 7 hrs ago 40 Self-Care Tips For A Healthy, Happy, Hearty You
- Sports IPL 2020: Maxwell, Neesham combine for another KXIP’s boundary line masterclass
- News PM Modi to inaugurate summit of overseas, resident Indian researchers, academicians on Oct 2
- Automobiles BMW G 310 GS BS6 Revealed Ahead Of India Launch: Production Begins
- Finance Abu Dhabi's Mubadala To Invest Rs 6,247.5 Crore In Reliance Retail
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar Was Blown Away By Ranveer Singh When She First Met Him; ‘His Energy Was Amazing’
- Technology Reliance Jio Orbic Smartphone: Three Devices To Launch Soon Under Rs. 4,000
- Education NEET Result Date 2020: When NEET UG Exam Result 2020 Will Be Declared?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In October
The amazing singer Shirley Setia is on a professional high as she is soon going to mark her acting debut. The diva has two films in the pipeline- one is a Bollywood film titled Nikamma, while the other is a Netflix's rom com film Maska. Shirley has already kicked off promotions for both the films and is seen flaunting her gorgeous outfits during the promotional rounds. So, let us take a close look at her outfits and decode it.
Shirley Setia In A Red Top And Denim Skirt
For the song launch of Maska, Shirley Setia donned a cuff-sleeved high-neck collar red balloon top, which featured keyhole neckline. She tucked it into a blue denim mini skirt and completed her look with a pair of nude-hued heels. The soon-to-be actress accessorised her look with silver-toned designer hoops and rings. She let loose her side-parted tresses and spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, and light-pink lip shade.
Shirley Setia In An Off-shoulder Polka Dot Dress
For her film Nikamma promotions in Big Boss 13, Shirley Setia donned an off-shoulder black mini dress, which was accentuated by white polka dots. She completed her look with a pair of black boots and accessorised her look with silver-toned hoops, rings, and black nail paint. The diva let loose her side-parted highlighted tresses. Slight contouring marked by filled thick brows, kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade elevated her look.
Shirley Setia looked fabulous in her both outfits. What do you think about it? Do let us know in the comment section.