- 4 min ago Your Classic Denim-On-Denim Edit Ft. Sanam Saeed And Mahira Khan
- 57 min ago Karishma Tanna Makes Us Feel Fresh And Lively With Her ‘Feel’ Printed Top; Pictures And It’s Price Inside!
- 2 hrs ago Anushka Sharma And Kalki Koechlin Give Us Cool Outfit Goals And Convince Us To Use Black And White Filter More
- 3 hrs ago Gigi Hadid Teases Fans With Her Summer-Perfect Tangerine-Yellow Eye Makeup; Copy It Now!
- News Mumbai: TV actresses of 'Crime Patrol' and 'Savdhaan India' arrested in robbery case
- Technology Swiggy, ANRA Technologies To Start Drone-Delivery In India; When Does It Begin?
- Finance Nifty PSU Bank Extends Losses; Canara Bank Falls Over 6.5%
- Sports IPL return will be "hard to justify" for players who have withdrawn from international tours: Finch
- Movies Savdhaan India And Crime Patrol Actresses Arrested In A Robbery Case
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
- Automobiles Yamaha FZ-X Launched In India At Rs 1.16 Lakh: Retro Design, Bluetooth Connectivity Available
- Education Father’s Day 2021: Know History, Significance And All About This Special Day
Popularly known for her portrayal as Zoya in the serial Qubool Hai, TV actress Surbhi Jyoti has been wowing us with her fashion photoshoots these quarantine days. She has been sharing a lot of pictures in gorgeous outfits on her Instagram feed, which took the internet on fire. Recently, Surbhi shared a series of pictures from her latest photoshoot, where she is seen sporting yellow striped jumpsuit. So, let us take a close look at her suit, which seemed like perfect office-wear.
So, Surbhi Jyoti donned a yellow-hued jumpsuit from the designer duo Rishi & Soujit, which was accentuated by white striped patterns. Her gorgeous suit consisted of a full-sleeved notch-lapel plunging-neckline buttoned-down bodice and flared pants. The matching knotted belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. The Naagin actress completed her look with pointed brown sandals and accessorised her look with a pair of hoops.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Surbhi slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, glittery eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The Ishqbaaaz actress pulled up her highlighted tresses into a high messy bun.
We really liked this jumpsuit of Surbhi Jyoti and it gave us major office fashion goals. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Surbhi Jyoti