- 4 hrs ago Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- 4 hrs ago How To Make All -Natural And Safe Homemade Face Mask For Kids
- 6 hrs ago Preeclampsia: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Complications, Diagnosis & Treatment
- 7 hrs ago Heartbreak Alert! 11 Signs He Is Pretending To Be Interested In You
- Movies Raj Anadkat On TMKOC Completing 3000 Episodes: 'There Will Be Some Grand Dhamakedar Celebrations'
- News Earthquake hits Delhi
- Sports Vanuatu T10 Super League 2020: MyTeam11 Fantasy Tips: Mighty Efate Panthers vs Ifira Sharks
- Automobiles Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.63 Lakh
- Technology BSNL Offering 2GB Data Per Day For One Year With Rs. 899 Plan
- Finance Core Sector Output Slumps 38.1% As Covid-19 Takes A Toll
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Though Qubool Hai actress Surbhi Jyoti has won the hearts of the audience with her brilliant acting prowess but her sartorial choices has absolutely left them stunned. The diva's Instagram feed is full of wow fashion photoshoots and that's the reason she enjoys massive fan following. Recently, Surbhi shared a series of pictures from her latest photoshoot. Dressed in a peach-hued flared dress, the actress looked marvelous. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, Surbhi Jyoti sported a full cuff-sleeved round-collar plunging-neckline peach-hued midi dress. Her flared dress was accentuated by overlap detailing on the bodice and ruffle-detailing on the hem. Her waist was cinched and it added structure to her attire. The Ishqbaaaz actress teamed her dress with a pair of nude-hued pointed boots. On the jewellery front, she accessorised her look with a metallic plunging necklace that went well with her look.
Coming to her makeup, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Surbhi sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, light-hued shiny eye shadow, soft blush, and matte nudish pink lip shade spruced up her look. Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai actress pulled back her tresses into a ponytail while the side strands framed her face and upped her look.
So, what do you think about her outfit? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Surbhi Jyoti