- 54 min ago Anti-parasitic Drug Can Kill COVID-19 Cell Culture Within 48 Hours, Study Finds
- 1 hr ago Sanaya Irani’s Happy Picture In Striped Dress From Her Beach Outing Made Us Miss Our Old Fun Days
- 1 hr ago How To Use Vitamin C Serum In Your Skin Care Routine
- 2 hrs ago Yashika Aannand Gives Fashion Goals In Olive Green Saree Gown For The Upcoming Wedding Season
- Movies Fight Against Coronavirus: Arjun Kapoor Donates To Various Charities
- Finance Force Majeure Clause To Not Apply For COVID-19 Death Claims, Says Life Insurance Council
- News PM Modi, Australian PM discuss COVID-19 response strategies
- Technology British Woman Recovers Her iPhone 8 From Thames River In Working Condition
- Sports Coronavirus: Kyrgios offers to help struggling Australians
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
- Automobiles Honda City Diesel Variants Discontinued In India: New-Generation Sedan Launch Delayed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Naagin actress Surbhi Jyoti is among those actresses in the TV industry, who has been actively involved in fashion photoshoots. If you scroll through her Instagram feed, you will find that the diva has been treating her fans with a lot of stunning photoshoots in fashionable outfits. Recently, Surbhi posted a series of pictures in a dark-blue hued fusion outfit and she definitely looked marvellous in it. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
Surbhi Jyoti donned a half-sleeved V-shaped plunging neckline dark-blue fusion ensemble, which came from Rishi & Soujit's collections. Her notch-lapel buttoned-down knit ensemble was accentuated by a few intricate white prints and featured front slit. The midnight blue-hued band type ruffle-detailed belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. Styled by Anuradha Khurana, she teamed her gorgeous dress with a pair of black boots that went well with her look. The Qubool Hai actress ditched accessories and upped her look with pastel-hued nail paint.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Surbhi sharply contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, shiny eye shadow, soft blush, and light-pink lip shade spruced up her look. She let loose her side-parted highlighted curled locks.
So, what do you think about her outfit? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Surbhi Jyoti