- 6 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 7 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 7 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 10 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- News 44-year-old woman beaten to death by landlord over allegation of theft in Delhi's Mehrauli
- Automobiles Traffic Fines In Bangalore Reduced: State Government Announces Revised Fines Under New MVA
- Sports Lampard trusts in Tomori to prove Premier League credentials at Chelsea
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Opens Up About Her Relationship With Naga Chaitanya’s First Wife
- Technology 5 Useful Apps To Switch From iPhone To Android
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Priyanka Chopra Jonas can effortlessly make heads turn. The diva's wardrobe consists of highly stylish ensembles and then with her oomph, she knows how to always slay it in style. Well, because of her fashion numbers, she and husband, Nick Jonas too have bagged the top position in the best dressed list of People magazine. Her fashion statements are diverse and iconic. Her recent number, which she wore for the Couture Council Award Luncheon in New York, is a proof that her fashion game is only getting more versatile with time. We have decoded this absolutely stunning number of hers for some solid fashion inspiration.
So, Priyanka wore this thigh-high slit dress by Monse for the special occasion and well, stole the limelight. Her dress was so unconventional and different from the mainstream. It was a one-shouldered asymmetrical number, which was splashed in contrasting black and white hues. Priyanka Chopra's midi dress was also accentuated by fringe detailing, which added a dramatic touch to her ensemble. It was not an easy number to pull off but Priyanka carried the bold dress with a lot of confidence.
The Sky Is Pink actress paired her ensemble with pointed white heels, which went well with her attire. Since, the dress was a statement number, she kept her jewellery game light. She wore sleek earrings and chic finger rings to notch up her style statement. The makeup was dewy with a matte maroon lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The signature side-swept tresses rounded out her stylish avatar.
So, how did you find Priyanka Chopra Jonas' attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
Photo Credit: priyankacentral