After Vogue, Priyanka Chopra has been featured by Paper magazine as the cover girl. Seems like, PeeCee is a cover stunner this month and we are drooling over her looks.
For Paper's cover shoot, she wore different looks and each of them is uniquely hot. All the looks have over dramatic hairdo and makeup.
Look 1: Slaying In Black
In one of the looks, she wore a deep neckline black bustier from Roberto Cavalli with a pair of leather jacket and skirt from Tom Ford. As black is anyway the hottest colour, Priyanka totally killed it in this sizzling attire.
Look 2: Making It Hotter
Priyanka continued with black, wearing a short leather trench jacket by Alexander Wang which she topped with a flairy cape from Ellery. We are bowled over by the look and we are sure, you too cannot stay floored. Priyanka always has a thing for trench dresses and this time too a trench turned her look into a killer one.
Look 3: Sizzling In Mauve
Keeping it away from black, Priyanka wore a bling style book. She wore a dark mauve sheath dress by Jil Sander which came with a huge bow on the waistline. This look too was stunning and it got proven that black is not the only colour that can make one look hot.
Look 4: “Copper Queen” Look
Priyanka wore a copper outfit by Christian Siriano and as the designer captioned her, she portays the look of ''copper queen". The outfit has ruffled neckline and sleeves, completing the look with the over dramatic hairdo and makeup.
Look 5: The Cover Look
For the cover image look, Priyanka wore a closed neckline dress by Vivienne Westwood. The dress which looked like crumbled paper added to the unconventional element of the photoshoot. We totally fell in love with this look.
- Priyanka Chopra's Cool And Sassy Look To Curb Monday Blues
- Priyanka Chopra's Latest Magazine Shoot Look Can Amaze You To No End
- Priyanka Chopra Slaying In A Monochrome As She Poses In Shoot-Breaks
- If You Doubt Priyanka Chopra Aka Alex Parrish's Winter Style Goals, You Know Nothing!
- PeeCee Played A Cool Style Game With Camouflages And A Cowboy Hat At The Sundance Film Fest
- SRK To PeeCee: Who Wore What For DABBOO RATNANI's Annual Calendar 2018
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- Priyanka Chopra Setting The Sexiest Style Trend Of The Year
- Priyanka Chopra Beating The Chill Of New York In Style
- Priyanka Chopra Looked Classier In Pink For The Penguin’s Annual Lecture Event
- Priyanka Chopra's Trio OOTD For The Weekend Can Leave You Stunned
- Priyanka Chopra's Top 15 Diet and Fitness Tips
- Neha Dhupia Was Peach-ing Amazingly For Vogue BFFs’ Promo Shoot