After Vogue, Priyanka Chopra has been featured by Paper magazine as the cover girl. Seems like, PeeCee is a cover stunner this month and we are drooling over her looks.
For Paper's cover shoot, she wore different looks and each of them is uniquely hot. All the looks have over dramatic hairdo and makeup.
Look 1: Slaying In Black
In one of the looks, she wore a deep neckline black bustier from Roberto Cavalli with a pair of leather jacket and skirt from Tom Ford. As black is anyway the hottest colour, Priyanka totally killed it in this sizzling attire.
Look 2: Making It Hotter
Priyanka continued with black, wearing a short leather trench jacket by Alexander Wang which she topped with a flairy cape from Ellery. We are bowled over by the look and we are sure, you too cannot stay floored. Priyanka always has a thing for trench dresses and this time too a trench turned her look into a killer one.
Look 3: Sizzling In Mauve
Keeping it away from black, Priyanka wore a bling style book. She wore a dark mauve sheath dress by Jil Sander which came with a huge bow on the waistline. This look too was stunning and it got proven that black is not the only colour that can make one look hot.
Look 4: “Copper Queen” Look
Priyanka wore a copper outfit by Christian Siriano and as the designer captioned her, she portays the look of ''copper queen". The outfit has ruffled neckline and sleeves, completing the look with the over dramatic hairdo and makeup.
Look 5: The Cover Look
For the cover image look, Priyanka wore a closed neckline dress by Vivienne Westwood. The dress which looked like crumbled paper added to the unconventional element of the photoshoot. We totally fell in love with this look.
- Awesome! Priyanka Made The Formal Look All Cool And Chic
- OMG! What Style Statement Is Priyanka Repeating Again And Again?
- PeeCee Yet Again Made Us Believe That Less Is More In Style
- Wow! You Must See How Divine Meghan Markle Looks In Her Wedding Gown
- And Finally, We Got To See What Priyanka Wore At The Royal Wedding
- PeeCee Nailed The Met Gala 2018 Theme In A Wine Red Costume
- Latest Updates Of 'Fashion Oscars' Met Gala 2018
- HOT! PeeCee Sizzles In An Edgy, Bosom-Slit Blazer Dress
- How Priyanka Made It To #OOTD (s) in Assam?
- All That You Didn't Know About Met Gala 2018
- Busy Priyanka Is Outfit Hunting For Met Gala 2018
- PeeCee At The Royal Wedding: Here's What She Might Wear