TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Arvind Kejriwal To Sit On Indefinite Fast From March 1 For Delhi Statehood
- Bangalore Air Show 2019 Fire Accident; Nearly 300 Vehicles Burnt To Ashes — Watch The Video
- Microsoft Will End Windows 7 Support In July 2019
- Railways To Issue Linked PNRs For Onward Journeys
- Sri Lanka Makes History In The World Of Cricket
- Cringe Photoshop Fails That Will Leave You Shocked
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Well, Priyanka Chopra was reportedly gifted a pair of earrings from her mother-in-law, Denise Miller-Jonas. And those weren't your regular earrings- these earrings, on the contrary, were priced at approximately 55 lakhs, if converted into Indian rupees. Now that was a whooping price and one of the most expensive gifts ever. Adding to that, the price was exclusive of sales tax.
Inspired by flakes, the allegedly gifted earrings came from the luxury jewellery and watch brand, Van Cleef & Arpels. The earrings were delicate and minimally designed with a great precision. If reports of gifting are to be believed, these earrings gifted to Priyanka were crafted in diamonds and yellow gold according to the brand's website. While the earrings were mainly brushed in yellow gold but were accentuated by finely-cut round diamonds. The 6.7 carats earrings were studded with a total of 170 diamonds.
Sparkling and snowflakes-shaped, these earrings came from the Classic High Jewelry collection of the brand. The earrings were more than just stunning but the price left us speechless. Priyanka must be delighted.