Well, Priyanka Chopra was reportedly gifted a pair of earrings from her mother-in-law, Denise Miller-Jonas. And those weren't your regular earrings- these earrings, on the contrary, were priced at approximately 55 lakhs, if converted into Indian rupees. Now that was a whooping price and one of the most expensive gifts ever. Adding to that, the price was exclusive of sales tax.
Inspired by flakes, the allegedly gifted earrings came from the luxury jewellery and watch brand, Van Cleef & Arpels. The earrings were delicate and minimally designed with a great precision. If reports of gifting are to be believed, these earrings gifted to Priyanka were crafted in diamonds and yellow gold according to the brand's website. While the earrings were mainly brushed in yellow gold but were accentuated by finely-cut round diamonds. The 6.7 carats earrings were studded with a total of 170 diamonds.
Sparkling and snowflakes-shaped, these earrings came from the Classic High Jewelry collection of the brand. The earrings were more than just stunning but the price left us speechless. Priyanka must be delighted.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!