- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 19 September 2020
- 14 hrs ago 11 Best Homemade Face Masks For Acne
- 14 hrs ago What Is The Shelf Life Of Spices & How To Store Them?
- 15 hrs ago Durga Puja 2020: What Is Nabapatrika And Why Is It Worshipped
- News PM Modi to attend two debates in upcoming UNGA session
- Technology What The Yellow, Orange, And Green Dots In iOS 14 Indicate?
- Finance Sundaram Bluechip Fund: Should You Invest?
- Education SBI 2-Year Post Doctoral Research Fellowship 2020, Apply Before October 8
- Sports Reed claims US Open lead as Tiger, Spieth and Mickelson miss cut
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi To Join Kamal Haasan-Lokesh Kanagaraj Project?
- Automobiles Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Well, Priyanka Chopra was reportedly gifted a pair of earrings from her mother-in-law, Denise Miller-Jonas. And those weren't your regular earrings- these earrings, on the contrary, were priced at approximately 55 lakhs, if converted into Indian rupees. Now that was a whooping price and one of the most expensive gifts ever. Adding to that, the price was exclusive of sales tax.
Inspired by flakes, the allegedly gifted earrings came from the luxury jewellery and watch brand, Van Cleef & Arpels. The earrings were delicate and minimally designed with a great precision. If reports of gifting are to be believed, these earrings gifted to Priyanka were crafted in diamonds and yellow gold according to the brand's website. While the earrings were mainly brushed in yellow gold but were accentuated by finely-cut round diamonds. The 6.7 carats earrings were studded with a total of 170 diamonds.
Sparkling and snowflakes-shaped, these earrings came from the Classic High Jewelry collection of the brand. The earrings were more than just stunning but the price left us speechless. Priyanka must be delighted.