- News Ready for floor test, says Kamal Nath as BJP demands MP govt to prove majority
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Technology Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Well, Priyanka Chopra was reportedly gifted a pair of earrings from her mother-in-law, Denise Miller-Jonas. And those weren't your regular earrings- these earrings, on the contrary, were priced at approximately 55 lakhs, if converted into Indian rupees. Now that was a whooping price and one of the most expensive gifts ever. Adding to that, the price was exclusive of sales tax.
Inspired by flakes, the allegedly gifted earrings came from the luxury jewellery and watch brand, Van Cleef & Arpels. The earrings were delicate and minimally designed with a great precision. If reports of gifting are to be believed, these earrings gifted to Priyanka were crafted in diamonds and yellow gold according to the brand's website. While the earrings were mainly brushed in yellow gold but were accentuated by finely-cut round diamonds. The 6.7 carats earrings were studded with a total of 170 diamonds.
Sparkling and snowflakes-shaped, these earrings came from the Classic High Jewelry collection of the brand. The earrings were more than just stunning but the price left us speechless. Priyanka must be delighted.