- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Day 39 Update - Luxury Budget Task Day 3
- Technology Buying Guide: Best 64MP Rear Camera Smartphones To Buy In India
- Sports Sunil Chhetri doing his best despite being 35, he's not going anywhere: India Head Coach Igor Stimac
- News Bengaluru: 20-year-old college student stabbed to death over brawl during cricket match
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Automobiles Mumbai Traffic Police To Arrest Motorists With Unpaid Traffic Fines: Too Strict?
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Well, Priyanka Chopra was reportedly gifted a pair of earrings from her mother-in-law, Denise Miller-Jonas. And those weren't your regular earrings- these earrings, on the contrary, were priced at approximately 55 lakhs, if converted into Indian rupees. Now that was a whooping price and one of the most expensive gifts ever. Adding to that, the price was exclusive of sales tax.
Inspired by flakes, the allegedly gifted earrings came from the luxury jewellery and watch brand, Van Cleef & Arpels. The earrings were delicate and minimally designed with a great precision. If reports of gifting are to be believed, these earrings gifted to Priyanka were crafted in diamonds and yellow gold according to the brand's website. While the earrings were mainly brushed in yellow gold but were accentuated by finely-cut round diamonds. The 6.7 carats earrings were studded with a total of 170 diamonds.
Sparkling and snowflakes-shaped, these earrings came from the Classic High Jewelry collection of the brand. The earrings were more than just stunning but the price left us speechless. Priyanka must be delighted.