- 12 min ago 13 Home Remedies To Treat And Prevent Dry Hands
- 30 min ago International Yoga Day: Best Yoga Poses For Arthritis
- 31 min ago Amyra Dastur And Shamita Shetty Flaunt And Woo Us With Their Casual Style Game
- 3 hrs ago Hina Khan Or Kangana Ranaut Or Sophie Choudry: Whose Airport Outfit Would You Like To Try?
- News Depressed pilot of Flight MH370 may have 'crashed plane' in murder-suicide
- Movies Ramesh Aravind Wishes Kajal Aggarwal A Happy B'day; Says Directing Her In Paris Paris Was A Delight
- Finance How Can SBI Customers Send Money Online Without Beneficiary's Account Number?
- Automobiles Renault Triber MPV Unveiled In India For Global Markets — Premium MPV On A Budget?
- Technology Asus 6Z Review: Flagship-Grade Performance With Some Hiccups
- Sports 100-day countdown for Doha World Athletics Championships begins
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Both Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Sushmita Sen were spotted at the airport. They gave us comfy airport outfit ideas but their ensembles were towards the stylish side too. Priyanka and Sushmita were spotted in power outfits. While Priyanka made a strong case for skirts, Sushmita wowed us with a pantsuit. Both were dressed in distinctive outfits. Let's decode their ensembles and looks.
Sushmita Sen looked classy and sassy as ever at the airport. She was spotted with her father and her younger daughter, Alisah. Sushmita teamed her black spaghetti top with wrinkled metallic jacket and matching pants, which were tapered at the hem. Sushmita looked awesome and paired her ensemble with black loafers. She accessorised her look with a delicate neckpiece and dark shades. She carried a black and pink purse with her and the make-up was marked by a light pink lip shade. The middle-parted long tresses completed her airport look.
Priyanka Chopra Jonas
This time, Priyanka Chopra Jonas flaunted a casual style at the airport. She played with the shades of yellow, and her attire was somewhere between casual and glam. The actress wore a simple yellow ochre half-sleeved tee and paired it with a pleated complementing skirt that featured metallic accents. Well, her attire was something most of us could try too and she teamed her outfit with beige sandals, which matched with her tee. The diva flaunted her mangalsutra and gave us cues on how to rock desi jewellery with western outfits. She accessorised her look with a smart watch and spruced up her look with a matte pink lip shade and heavy kohl. The signature middle-parted tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, whose airport outfit and look did you like more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.