Prince Narula and now his wife Yuvika Chaudhary had a bit fat wedding with a number of their friends from the industry gracing the occasion. For the special occasion, they both wore elaborate outfits and gave us a break from minimal wears. Their outfits spoke about the traditional past of India, which was about heavy embroidery.
Coming to Yuvika's wedding outfit first, the actress wore a traditional red-hued ensemble. Her outfit reminded us of the good-old-days of the wedding. Also, ever since, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's red wedding lehenga, we feel the classic red is gaining prominence again. She wore a cropped blouse and paired it with a flared yet structural skirt. Her attire came alive with miniature prints that included intricate floral motifs.
She wore heavy gold jewellery that included heavy bangles, kaleeras, choker, maang tikka, nath, and earrings. Yes, she looked like a quintessential bride and her dupatta covered her head as well. Prince Narula also didn't go for an understated look, by donning a shimmering creamy sherwani that was adorned with golden patterns. He paired it with plain white-hued dhoti-styled pyjamas and jootis.
He completed his look with maroon safa that was notched up by heavy gold work. So, how did you find their wedding looks? Tell us in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?