- 46 min ago L-carnitine: Its Benefits, Sources And Side Effects
- 47 min ago LGBTQ Characters Take Over The Silver Screen And Television
- 49 min ago Kylie Jenner & Gigi Hadid's Will Definitely Inspire You To Try The Minimalist Make-up And Ponytail B
- 1 hr ago Margot Robbie Pays Tribute To The 60s Fashion With Her Flowy And Delicate White Gown
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 8: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News "Ready to quit happily": Kumaraswamy in an emotional speech in assembly
- Movies Is This The Reason Behind Nayanthara-Dhanush Rift? Shocking Deets Inside
- Automobiles Kawasaki Ninja 300 Recalled To Replace Faulty Brake Component — Is Your Motorcycle Involved?
- Education Chandrayaan 2: Free Online Courses In Aerospace Engineering Offered By HRD Ministry's Swayam Portal
- Technology Asus ROG Phone II Launched – Other Gaming Smartphones That Might Face The Heat
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
Prince Narula and now his wife Yuvika Chaudhary had a bit fat wedding with a number of their friends from the industry gracing the occasion. For the special occasion, they both wore elaborate outfits and gave us a break from minimal wears. Their outfits spoke about the traditional past of India, which was about heavy embroidery.
Coming to Yuvika's wedding outfit first, the actress wore a traditional red-hued ensemble. Her outfit reminded us of the good-old-days of the wedding. Also, ever since, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's red wedding lehenga, we feel the classic red is gaining prominence again. She wore a cropped blouse and paired it with a flared yet structural skirt. Her attire came alive with miniature prints that included intricate floral motifs.
She wore heavy gold jewellery that included heavy bangles, kaleeras, choker, maang tikka, nath, and earrings. Yes, she looked like a quintessential bride and her dupatta covered her head as well. Prince Narula also didn't go for an understated look, by donning a shimmering creamy sherwani that was adorned with golden patterns. He paired it with plain white-hued dhoti-styled pyjamas and jootis.
He completed his look with maroon safa that was notched up by heavy gold work. So, how did you find their wedding looks? Tell us in the comment section.